Sign in to follow this  
ljharmitt

Havoc 18 videos

I want to see any vids of 1 aa havoc 18. Not 2 or more just one. The only vids I have found are the 2 0r 3 on youtube. Please post your if you have any I really want to see them.

So you need to see a VIDEO of one havoc sub to see if you want it over a pair of JBL subs???

If that is how you are going to judge, just watch a video of 2 havocs and only concentrate on one of the subs while you watch. . . :D

Just curious...why?

see if its worth getting over say 2 jbl gto1502d

everythin is better than that JBL crap ..my friend had 2 of those... :barf2: ...

and u cant even compare them to Havoc

have you ever heard of a gti mk2. i didnt think so..

and in no way am i trying to lead him away from AA because they make awesome products but this was for you sebasto who dont know shiit and talk crap about a very decent company.

and in no way am i trying to lead him away from AA because they make awesome products but this was for you sebasto who dont know shiit and talk crap about a very decent company.

u dont know chit !!!!!!! so shut up !!!!

i said about the GTO series(ENTERY LEVEL)!! not about JBL

and YES i heard the GTIs and they r great subs .... so read before u talk CRAP !!!

and YES i heard the GTIs and they r great subs .... so read before u talk CRAP !!!

First off, grow up. Secondly, you were not very clear on what you said earlier.

I would think you would like the Havoc 18 a lot more than those subs.

I have never heard a Havoc 18, but I own a 15 and I love it.

Never heard the JBL GTO series, but they look pretty entry level, where the Havoc is on a completely different level.

Just curious...why?

see if its worth getting over say 2 jbl gto1502d

:Doh:

yeah i think i recall you saying that JBL is crap... and SEBASTO i know you had to look up jbls website. its ok. and yes i do know a thing or 2 about car audio..

yeah i think i recall you saying that JBL is crap... and SEBASTO i know you had to look up jbls website. its ok. and yes i do know a thing or 2 about car audio..

God grow up.

Who cares honestly?

JBL wins many SQ comps and has their record to back them up. It doesn't matter. :shrug:

Sign in to follow this