the memphis is an excellent amp...they tend to be pricey retail, but they are hard to beat performance wise.

i definitely get the pr1000d over the ma audio, unless ur subs are dual2..in which case, i'd look into a mclass 1500d.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

I love the little memphis 16-mc300 i have. Great little amp. Now that I have it I havent wanted anything else for a while now.

I agree, memphis is a great choice, but I have never used that line that you linked

i've used the pr500d...sweet amp. lots of features for the money..

it is sold however, replaced by a memphis mclass 1500d running at 1 ohm..hehe

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

i think i'm gonna try to ma audio... simply because i'll be running them at 2ohm or .5ohm and i don't think the memphis can handle .5

i think i'm gonna try to ma audio... simply because i'll  be running them at 2ohm or .5ohm and i don't think the memphis can handle .5

oh it can handle it...it's just not recommended. and buying online u have no warranty anyway...

get something 2 ohm stable and be kind to ur electrical system..

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

i love my memphis stuff i had 2 memohis 10s and a memphis 500d in my truck and loved it just not enuf bass thats wy i am geting 1 sid2 12 and well i am looking to find a good amp to power it my self anyone no of somthing kinda cheap i think i am going to get the rocksford 900 watt amp but not sure i need to be louder then my friends lol

I had a Memphis Mojo 2000d modded for voltage. The amp was a champ. Although big in size it was an awesome amp with awesome power. Although I sold it, I would try to buy one back soon, as it was a very nice powerful amp.

If you have a choice, I would go with Memphis, even though they are a bit pricey.