Sign in to follow this  
vladd

Lmfao i didn't realize the tags were respect, this one goes out to my homies...

Welcome to noobdom.

So you admit once again you have trouble understanding me...

Am I writing in a tongue spoken on another planet? If you can't rephrase your comments in a commonly understood manner, your question is answered.

BTW, what's stopping you from doing just that? Let me guess; your points are silly at best. Yet, somehow, you feel the need to keep posting, even though this is seemingly a lame attempt to try to get a piece of your own. Ruts-a-ruck.

...and yet claim it's everyone else not understanding you?

Again with the strawman argument? Clearly, the record says otherwise, so why spin the facts and not act honestly?

and one other thing, why is it that you find it difficult to understand "" and refrain from reading a paragraph as opposed to a paragraph surrounded by quotes?

<SIGH> At the risk of stating the brutally obvious, posting revolves around communication. As you're unwilling to make your comments easily understood, I'm certainly not willing to spend more time than necessary to go though the text.

edit:whew it won't let you quote many times at all, so there wasn't much of a point in me trying to quote all your quotes anyway

I'll settle for some quotes. As I encountered while posting here, the forum app will allow for quite a few quotes. Once more, you're acting dishonestly purely for the sake of a confrontation. Unfortunately, you aren't doing all that well.

that was a hell of a lot of time and effort to completely avoid all the issues and simply tear apart arbitrary points. At least it's me doing it purely for the sake of a confrontation. I mean if you weren't simply trying to be confrontational you would have read the paragraphs which should be easy to understand and reply. Not choose my goof off reply and post a retaliation that is nothing more than you trying to move focus away from the matter hand.