Sign in to follow this  
CleanLS

Pics of my ride from my last car car show

Last weekend. Local Fall Festival and show-n-shine. Not many cars, about 30, half of them classic cars. Very nice. Only a few had systems. All were basic set-ups (I.E. subs in a box thrown in the trunk, amps hidden or mounted on seat backs, etc.) Didn't win anything, but got alot of compliments so my day was made. Any ways, here she is:

100_1069.jpg

100_1070.jpg

100_1071.jpg

100_1072.jpg

100_1073.jpg

100_1074.jpg

100_1075.jpg

100_1076.jpg

100_1077.jpg

100_1078.jpg

Can't see it well, but I had Transformers playing

100_1079.jpg

As Borat would say...

Very Nice!

BTW.. I've never got to tell you how clean of a set up you have, like you didn't already know lol.

It all looks great. But I have to question why you obviously spent a lot of time and money on the system then used 5x7 coaxials?

I wanted a factory fit. They sound phenominal and I have no complaints. JL hit it out the park with the C5's. the CEO of JL said they are better than their flagship ZR's. That was after I bought them. Great speakers. Music sounds awesome, and movies sound like IMAX quality.

And Actually, I have 6.5's. The 5x7 weren't ready to ship at the last minute after I had the engraved plaque done so Audio Advisors made some brackets and put 6.5's in.

I miss doing shows.