mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Any end in sight?

Nope :)

Company only wants to talk under certain conditions ... one of them is that they don't want a mediator present - they won't solve anything that way, which is how they want it. They don't give a chit about the employees - they're selling power and still making money so we won't be going back for a while.

Oh well, I've been on the phone with people from Calgary and Lethbridge ... exploring the possibilities for next year.

just got back from skydiving.

we jumped from 13k feet.

the initial rush from freefalling is just insane. pretty damn amazing. you're just falling incredibly fast.

however, after pulling the chute, i realized how airsick i really am.

the slight turns unleash some nasty g's on ur head. the undercrotch straps hurt like a B on the turns too.

landing was hella faster than i had imagined too, we did sitting landings cuz of wind conditions and a ton of grass flew all over me, up my shorts and in my mouth.

happy i got a free tshirt. we didnt get any vids/pix cuz those were 100 bucks each.

obviously highly recommended. wasnt THAT expensive, 189 for me. dont go if u get airsick easily. thanx to those who convinced me to go. /story

extremeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

Good Morning. :coffee:

chit, you posted that before i went to sleep

Pics were HUGE when I uploaded them ... Photobucket must have re-sized.

2005-08-07003.jpg

2005-08-07002.jpg

That's a 55lb Red Spring.

mother of god.....

thats a big'un

I started keeping track of my GF's car's fuel economy in the last few months. Here's a screenshot of the Excel program I made up for it ...

Note: My license expired on July 1st ... 90% of the driving prior to that was done by me. My GF has done the majority of driving since even though I renewed my license in mid-July. As you can see, there is a large discrepency between us.

She has a 1990 Chevrolet Sprint w/ a fair bit of miles (rebuilt engine, though) ...

bessievsjames4hq.jpg

well i've seen 3 movies over the past few days, thumbs up to all of them

The Devil's Rejects: Rob Zombie's sequel to House of 1000 Corpses, not for the faint of heart (or stomach), definitely a different feel than House of... but it was just a non stop rush

Dukes of Hazzard: quite funny, and i want a Charger soooo bad now, seeing the movie was worth it just for all the car stuff they do, and then theres Jessica Simpson... and ya, thats nice

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory: different from the first one but it's actually way more true to the book than the other one was, simply hilarious if you're a silly feel-good kind of person, all the effects were trippy yet well done, and Depp gives another awesome performance

Good Morning. :coffee:

chit, you posted that before i went to sleep

I'd been up for over an hour already and at work. :lol:

you get to work at like 5am your time?

I started keeping track of my GF's car's fuel economy in the last few months.  Here's a screenshot of the Excel program I made up for it ...

Nice!

That'll give me something to do for a few minutes here anyway ... thanks for the idea :fing34:

Something was off by an hour this morning. Shows the right time now on this post.

mileage8ca.jpg

Bloody gas prices.

Sorry, I used Paint for the image and saved it as a .JPG.

Hello gents...NM its just Steve :P

Should do a chart for the truck - good 'ole 12-14mpg :rolleyes:

Terrible in the city, good on the highways.

mileage8ca.jpg

Bloody gas prices.

Sorry, I used Paint for the image and saved it as a .JPG.

Wow! You were right about the winter time and worse gas MPG...Thats wierd, any ideas as to why?

The car is great in the winter handling wise ... 155/80R13 tires + FWD so it's fine in the snow.

I don't know about the mileage - every other vehicle I've owned does the same thing, but not quite as bad.

1. Cause of the strike: three houses on my street (28 houses total) put up for sale between yesterday and today. *Hopes someone cool moves in*

2. Throw some names out for the towers. Was thinking something along the lines of a Roman/Greek god/goddess ... they seem to sound cool.

Mythos...but the name is used by another company.

Still a cool name.

" The Mythos Towers"