mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Man, this place is dead lately.

Kinda like how I feel.

Wonder if I can fit a quartet of 10s across my rear deck.

Three fo sho!

Kent's come up missing again, eh?

Maybe I'll call him tomorrow.

Should post his cell number so we can all call him and bug him.

Nah.

Time for bed. Sleep off this cold.

Got the headers fixed.

I must say....if you are over 6ft tall dont even think about working on a honda/acura.

The stupid flange didnt lign up from the header downtube to the cat. Took me a good 45 min or more to get it on.

Now ive found out that i have a coolant leak and a broken CV joint on the power steering.

I had a crap day today.

The oven broke at work, stupid motor was acting up. You cany just go buy brushes for it. You gotta spend $300+ for it. But thats not bad considering the things cost $40,000.

So, I'm at work today putting together a starter.  It's a Delco 42MT.  Big mother, about 35-40lbs.  Anyways, I have it sitting on top of the vise and I'm assembling it, almost together when I drop a bolt.  Bend over to pick it up and next thing I know, I'm on the ground with a splitting headache and a coworker looking at me with a frightening look on his face.  Long story short, the damn thing fell off the vice and knocked me right in the damn head.  Hurt like a mofo.  After it hit the ground, it bounced up off the concrete and proceeded to make a nice gash in my leg and knee.  I didn't know 35lbs. of steel and copper could bounce off some concrete.

owww, I can only imagine how badly that'd hurt.

Got the headers fixed.

I must say....if you are over 6ft tall dont even think about working on a honda/acura.

The stupid flange didnt lign up from the header downtube to the cat. Took me a good 45 min or more to get it on.

Now ive found out that i have a coolant leak and a broken CV joint on the power steering.

I hear ya on that. I'm not 6'+, but it was definitely not fun working on my rsx back in the day. Hell, the lightbulbs took at least an hour to change cuz I couldn't fit my hand in there.

My arm is killing me. Im so glad i dont have to work

It takes like 5 min to change them on my moms acclaim.

Ryan...:stfu:

Dennis is up this early?

I had an 8am class :( which turned out to be worthless as it ended up being a 10 minute discussion.

I also had my first Women Studies: Race and Gender lecture today. I don't even know where to start, I already hate this class so much. It's literally full of dykes that all know the prof already because they take the same damn classes with her. Oral midterm and oral final, 2 papers, discussions every class (cuz there're only 35 people or so), and the material is hands down the most dense and difficult known to mankind. I was lost even when she read the first paragraph of the syllabus which I will type out for yall now:

This course examines the nexus of sexuality, degeneracy, and racism central to proslavery discourses that sanctioned the brutal exercise of power and absolute domination over captive bodies and to colonial discourses that consolidated the myth of imperial authority and rationalized the exploitative structures of colonial rule. The course looks at the figuration of both the captive person during New World slavery and the "native" during European colonial conquest over African and Asian territories and revolves around a seeming paradox that recurs in the representative discourse that ascribes degenerate sexuality to racialized bodies: the simultaneous figuration of the Other as empowered and subordinated, as desired and/or repugnant, as wholly different but also the same.

Now if anyone actually read that I applaud you. If anyone understood it after 1 read-thru, well I praise you (I was lost after she said nexus). I need to drop this mofo quicker than a fat kid falls down, but it's gonna be hard finding another class. sigh [/emo rant]

wow.... why would you ever do that to yourself?

I had a crap day today.

The oven broke at work, stupid motor was acting up. You cany just go buy brushes for it. You gotta spend $300+ for it. But thats not bad considering the things cost $40,000.

AC or DC? If it's DC, let me know the make, and model. I can get DC brushes for ANYTHING. Be aware though, on a DC motor, it's rarely just a brush problem.

Meow? LOL!

Bark dammit. Cats are pussies! Literally. They should all die a horrrible death as well. Damn allergies and worthless lazy animals.

It's raining. woooo. Time for some slip n slide. You're a crazy watermelon Ryan. I am a strange person. Very strange indeed. woof.

It's raining. woooo. Time for some slip n slide. You're a crazy watermelon Ryan. I am a strange person. Very strange indeed. woof.

send some of that rain over here

Meow?  LOL!

Meow, what is so damn funny?

You stop laughin' right meow!