mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Had a very enjoyable time sliding in the rain today. I burned out for a gear and a half with a guy on a bicycle next to me (no, I didn't splash in his face). He was freaked out.

you can burn out? even in the rain?

well, more like splash out. burnout is impossible wet or dry. I don't know what the technical term is.

oh lord, shanna posted something earlier on my name...i thought it came here to the ihop...apparently it didn't, gonna have to go searchin

thank god, she made it in the ihop

Had a very enjoyable time sliding in the rain today. I burned out for a gear and a half with a guy on a bicycle next to me (no, I didn't splash in his face). He was freaked out.

you can burn out? even in the rain?

well, more like splash out. burnout is impossible wet or dry. I don't know what the technical term is.

Peel out is probably more like it.

Burnout is usually associated with a dead stop and the tires smoking

Oh yeah btw GO COLTS!! BEAT SOME ASS.

Hey tirefryr when in IN are you located?

I'm in South Bend.

Mmm, cobra

If i knew how to burnout in a manual i couldve done it.

To bad i dont.

It's kinda tricky at first, but once you do it, it because natural.

Hold the clutch down and smash the gas in whatever gear you choose. I prefer 2nd, but sometimes I just do 3rd to preven hitting the rev limiter. Anyways, QUICKLY jump your left foot from the clutch to the brake pedal. You will move slightly forward but still be able to stop the car quick enough.

that ain't too far. You competing this year?

Never have, but the thought has been crossing my mind lately. I'd like to build something to get SI's name out around here.

go for it. I would be up for helping ya out if you want(if you need it). I just signed up for MECA in AS2.

Bout to go finish my box.

go for it. I would be up for helping ya out if you want(if you need it). I just signed up for MECA in AS2.

Bout to go finish my box.

Where are you located?

THE FREAKIN COLTS ARE LOSING!!!!! 0-14. THIS SUCKS

I was afraid of this. This just don't know how to step it up in the playoffs. That and the recent turmoil and time off was too much. I'm afraid to say it, but I fear Peyton is the next Dan Marino, but he won't even make it to a Super Bowl.