Littering and ...

Littering and ...

Littering and ...

Littering and ...

Littering and ...

Littering and ...

all i'm seeing is the sig own you

lol didn't see your reply before i posted mine

This is me getting pwn3d by the intraweb + computer sh!t.

P to the W to the N to the 3 to the D...

Dennis is up this early?

I had an 8am class :( which turned out to be worthless as it ended up being a 10 minute discussion.

I also had my first Women Studies: Race and Gender lecture today. I don't even know where to start, I already hate this class so much. It's literally full of dykes that all know the prof already because they take the same damn classes with her. Oral midterm and oral final, 2 papers, discussions every class (cuz there're only 35 people or so), and the material is hands down the most dense and difficult known to mankind. I was lost even when she read the first paragraph of the syllabus which I will type out for yall now:

This course examines the nexus of sexuality, degeneracy, and racism central to proslavery discourses that sanctioned the brutal exercise of power and absolute domination over captive bodies and to colonial discourses that consolidated the myth of imperial authority and rationalized the exploitative structures of colonial rule. The course looks at the figuration of both the captive person during New World slavery and the "native" during European colonial conquest over African and Asian territories and revolves around a seeming paradox that recurs in the representative discourse that ascribes degenerate sexuality to racialized bodies: the simultaneous figuration of the Other as empowered and subordinated, as desired and/or repugnant, as wholly different but also the same.

Now if anyone actually read that I applaud you. If anyone understood it after 1 read-thru, well I praise you (I was lost after she said nexus). I need to drop this mofo quicker than a fat kid falls down, but it's gonna be hard finding another class. sigh [/emo rant]

And now I have to do 4-5 quarters of research. FAWKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKkkkkkkk college blows. I plead with yall, someone get rich and hire me please :D

Women Studies: Race and Gender

Been there, done that.

Only reason I took it was because I needed another arts credit and there were 2 guys + 28 girls.

Actually turned out well because the ladies weren't all lesbians/tree huggers/save the whales/potheads/etc.

My only advice would be to never talk - whatever comes out of your mouth is going to be wrong in that class either way.

Women Studies: Race and Gender

Been there, done that.

Only reason I took it was because I needed another arts credit and there were 2 guys + 28 girls.

Actually turned out well because the ladies weren't all lesbians/tree huggers/save the whales/potheads/etc.

My only advice would be to never talk - whatever comes out of your mouth is going to be wrong in that class either way.

we have 4 or 5 guys and 30 girls, but thatll probably change by thursday. professor asked if anyone considered dropping the course, 3 guys raised their hands and that was it lol.

we have 4 or 5 guys and 30 girls, but thatll probably change by thursday. professor asked if anyone considered dropping the course, 3 guys raised their hands and that was it lol.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sitting in that class is like watching The View x10.

This is bullchit.

My sig won't recognize iTunes, WMP, or Winamp.

The winamp on mine worked on the first try, but then i took down the jsig cuz people would know the gay music i listen to. It's amazing how far your mouse travels with such small movements.

it is simply not that easy to give up crappy music.

whats your last name Steve? I keep hearing about how difficult it is to say, so I wanna be part of the in crowd :P

Whole bunch of letters that really don't go together at all.

23 straight days of rain in Seattle. That's gotta suck. I've heard a number of reports about people in Seattle being more depressed cuz of the lack of sunshine. I do miss my hometown though.