mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Mmm, cobra

If i knew how to burnout in a manual i couldve done it.

To bad i dont.

It's kinda tricky at first, but once you do it, it because natural.

Hold the clutch down and smash the gas in whatever gear you choose. I prefer 2nd, but sometimes I just do 3rd to preven hitting the rev limiter. Anyways, QUICKLY jump your left foot from the clutch to the brake pedal. You will move slightly forward but still be able to stop the car quick enough.

If i can teach myfelf how to drive a manual im shure i can teach myself how to do a burnout.

The clutch is a bit trucky in this car than the one i learned on, you dont have to depress it as much, kinda hard when you have long legs.

I don't care if I die ... as long as they bury me in a big pucking box.

DAMNIT VANDERJET(SP?). The bastard missed a field goal. He had the chance. He never misses at home. I bet he feels like freakin chit. DAMNIT THIS SUCKS ASS!!!!!

fawkkkkk. that sucks. can't really blame just vanderjagt though (although I'm sure some will).

We're going to inject KCl into sea urchins to induce them to release their gametes. This is going to be beat as hell.

I need to shave. Requires way too much attention, effort, and patience that it's really not worth it.

And I need to decide whether or not to grow my hair out longer then I usually do (never gets past #4 or so).

All of these tough decisions I tell ya.

I used to be like that ... but then I just got so goddamn lazy about it.

Selling my old Alpine Type VR 10's and box tomorrow - nice ... cash in hand.

We're going to inject KCl into sea urchins to induce them to release their gametes. This is going to be beat as hell.

:ohsnap:

call the fire department, cause this boys on FIRREEE!!1

I need to shave.  Requires way too much attention, effort, and patience that it's really not worth it.

And I need to decide whether or not to grow my hair out longer then I usually do (never gets past #4 or so).

All of these tough decisions I tell ya.

both hair cuts and shaves are extremely overrated :cool32:

woah, dead in here today...

I might get me a eD e8a flat cone subwoofer for like $90. Anyone think its a good deal ? They are pretty rare and the Rl-i wont be out for a while. Im not on " the list"

Suprisingly the RMS is 400W

back to school , back to school

to prove to dad, im not a fool

i got my lunch packed up

i got my boots tied tight

i hope i do not get in a fight

oh, back to school, back to school

I'm looking for some new rims and tires and I can't decide on what I want. I either want to get some 35x12.50x20s, 36x13.50x20s, or some 24" rims with whatever size tires. What to do, what to do