mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showpost.php...73&postcount=20

bwahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha

More like...

1. There's no point to being around a group that's dumber than you. Once you've hit the top of the intellectual food chain somewhere, it's time to move on, because you're certainly not learning anything new or interesting.

2. I have no desire to moderate or take part in a forum with an apathetic administrator that won't listen to our needs and shows no signs of putting the forum's well-being over the number of ad clickthroughs he gets. Doesn't fly with me.

3. See #1.

4. If you're not learning anything, than there's always a community to fall back on, right? A bunch of 16 and 17 year olds that apparently have failed high school English does not provide the sense of "community" that I'm looking for, and I've lost any humor that once came out of that...

Feel free to post that if so desired ;)

:Doh:

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showpost.php...73&postcount=20

bwahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha

More like...

1. There's no point to being around a group that's dumber than you. Once you've hit the top of the intellectual food chain somewhere, it's time to move on, because you're certainly not learning anything new or interesting.

2. I have no desire to moderate or take part in a forum with an apathetic administrator that won't listen to our needs and shows no signs of putting the forum's well-being over the number of ad clickthroughs he gets. Doesn't fly with me.

3. See #1.

4. If you're not learning anything, than there's always a community to fall back on, right? A bunch of 16 and 17 year olds that apparently have failed high school English does not provide the sense of "community" that I'm looking for, and I've lost any humor that once came out of that...

Feel free to post that if so desired ;)

Did you just call me dumb? hahah just kidding. At least you still visit over there occassionally.

I am what I eat! :huh2:

hey jim the hacker..what's nG?

I can't translate you.

And if the you are what you eat thing is true...Matt's really my mother? That's what he always says...

Just a little Chitaudio.com reference :) ngsm_13 always signs his posts "nG", and has a habit for saying "Tits" or "chit" or "Piss" randomly.

in jism

I will soon be the almost proud owner of a pioneer 960

i wonder how much i can get for the 7700?

aside from the ricer screen, why?

The screen.

Thats about it.

Other than that they are frikin awseome. Its the new version of my 940mp

Im going to create a thread in the auto section so just keep your eyes peeled.

Its about safety and MPG

i am not 100% happy with the screen, but i got it on egay for cheapish and it has what i need. the way the face folds out is cool, but will get old REAL quick

i am not 100% happy with the screen, but i got it on egay for cheapish and it has what i need.

i was hoping i had it for $240

Is playing a 12 string guitar hard ?

Went to a church today where a lady was playing one. I didnt realize it till someone pointed it out.

It has a crap ton of strings !