mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

i wouldn't want anyone to experience this chit, not even my worst enemy.

i'm unable to do anything untill the situation clears and i see an outcome.

Edited by Adrian_D

Crappy stuff always happens in 3's... :(

SSA is here for ya

chit, the first stroke took place the second day after her b-day.

she was so happy we managed to finish work on the room they were going to move in. one more room needed renovation (higher ceiling) and we would have finished renovating the inside.

one more month and i'm starting school. this sucks.

I love supercharger whine.

why the hell do people think it's ok to have normal-voice-level conversations and talk on their cell phones in libraries?

why the hell do people think it's ok to have normal-voice-level conversations and talk on their cell phones in libraries?

No good throwing books handy ? :P

*pictures Elias driving around daydreaming about the glorious sound of his roots*

*pictures Elias driving around daydreaming about the glorious sound of his roots*

When i went with my pops to buy the burb their was one with a SC on it. I wanted to test drive it.

Prob ate gas like you cant imagine

Superchargers are actually sort of nice that way. My SHO still managed 27mpg on the highway, but of course when you put your foot through the floor in town it dropped under 10. Nonetheless not too bad to be running 370whp and above 25mpg. Try that with a turbo...it ain't gonna happen.

Superchargers are actually sort of nice that way.  My SHO still managed 27mpg on the highway, but of course when you put your foot through the floor in town it dropped under 10.  Nonetheless not too bad to be running 370whp and above 25mpg.  Try that with a turbo...it ain't gonna happen.

That would be nice in my car! If only.....

The supercharger is sitting in a backpack in my garage.

Can't figure out where to fit it on the M though, just not a whole lot of space to work with. If the engine goes, I am going to replace it with a normal 3.5L BM'er block and slap it on that. I don't expect my motor to go though. :)

Yep I am a slacker . A tired slacker at that :)