mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

it's 2am for tom

5am for matt

why is u up so late? or early?

Thats a good question......I have class at 12

So i dont know what the hell is wrong with me

ah there we go, the section after the glomerulus is the renal tubule, which is the 2nd part of the nephron, for those wondering, the renal corpuscle is the other part

now i'm not 100% sure about this...it's not very clear about what the nephron actually contains.

i should be careful after last week, but i must say i do not heart VaTech. My feelings have nothing to do wtih last week's tragedy though.

ahhh i see, most of my friends love it there

but everyone has their own experiences

Its got 2 be alot better than the University that i was at and the community college that i currently attend

I just think they have thier heads up their asses about a lot of things. But i feel that way about most people.

Sounds like my old school......Everyone was from northern Va

And were used to living in 250,000+ houses

I definately don't think it's a bad school, i just get pissed off a lot. Having to send forms in up to 20 times because they lose them, classes that are taught by professors who don't care about students, who can't care because their focus has to be elsewhere, a football team that matters way too much since i don't like football. Mostly just me finding reasons to be pissed at the school :-D

i never understood biology :(

IMO not much to understand, just a lot to memorize, once you get chit memorized the concepts just fall in to place.

an easy 50% of this test will just be concentration gradients and active/passive transports, all i have to do is memorize the concentrations at the right spots