mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

The yellow is so faint it is hard to read, but easy to tell its yellow.

Off to pickup the hiking boots I ordered and get hoobered up.

Al Gore should get the flying fuck out of my country.

with just video shot from a helicopter set to classical music,

...Apocalypse Now?

:P

I'm sure they'd love that...

For those in 'major' cities, what would you say the average price of a home is outside (up to a 30 minute drive) in an established or up and coming suburb?

For those in 'major' cities, what would you say the average price of a home is outside (up to a 30 minute drive) in an established or up and coming suburb?

My house is 28 miles from dallas and it is $220k. Its 4 bedroom, 2.5 bath, huge kitchen, 2 story, and a pool. Good schools too.

oh boy, depends what area i guess, could range from 250K to a few million i guess

Whats up 'Hop?

Was going to a party in town tonight, called up a female that was there and she said all 12 kegs were gone already (9:45) so I said fudge it.

Whoops, I just made a mistake, asked what a females problem was and she actually is telling me...

It's weird, it's Saturday night and all I want to do is go to bed. Too damn tired to do anything else.

Night 'hop.

My house is 28 miles from dallas and it is $220k. Its 4 bedroom, 2.5 bath, huge kitchen, 2 story, and a pool. Good schools too.

$220K would work for me. I bet it is a nice area too.

Two years from now might find me looking for a home in the US. I don't know if I'm prepared to move down there, but I'm keeping my options open. I realize the housing market will change by then, though.