mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Its not that bad for your health :P

Blah. I'm actually busy today.

Not used to this.

Go to kroger you lame-o :P

laaaaaaaaazy

2 enclosure to design, gotta get groceries, and who knows what the woman is going to want.

Had to go get my mother from work today. She was too sick to drive herself home. Now I have to go back and get the other vehicle when my brother gets off work.

Go to kroger you lame-o :P

No way. The Kroger on this side of town is ghetto! You can't shop there unless you have food stamps. That's it. And there's only 1 open lane and the automatic things don't work.

Aight, I'm out.

Be black later.

Be black later.

:blink:

Um, yeah.

No more typing today.

:sadwavey:

Its quiet here...Everyone is in a meeting and since I am no longer a "CompUSA" employee I dont have to go :woot:

Just me and the movers

I just went back to CA.com for the first time in 2 months,

oh and I locked that RL-pXXX thread, it was way past its life span

I dont know how that kid consistantly makes 10+ page threads. Even the normal idiots cant pull that off. I guess you gotte be super oblivious to reality to pull threads like that. Im glad the kids happy, but then again I guess I really dont care one way or another.

My favorite part was from which people he was taking advice from. He usually blew off the people that actually know what they are talking about.

^^Agreed

Nick, did you ever end up using those Clarion 8s?

using, no.

played with, yes.

havent made time to get setup trials.

havent forgotten about review... just bz.

hit me with any q's htough.

ok guys, I think I'm gonna have to do this.  I'm really not wanting to but my dad said whatever I get from the truck is the money I have to spend.  He won't even loan me money, so I think I'm gonna have to sell my audio stuff. 

I just need to make sure my prices are fair, if not tell me what good ones would be. 

Koda 8's = $180 + shipping

Crossfire eh2 horns = 250 + shipping

Eclipse 8053 = 300 + shipping. 

what do you guys think?  Remember, I haven't even hooked up the kodas, I did hook up the horns just to make sure they work.  I'm really just trying to break even on the new stuff I purchased.

will Paypal You $200 shipped for the koda's as soon as You confirm You're selling. PM me or (better yet) Email @ NjccBflo at Gmail.com.

-Nick

You lazy bum. My hyperlinks worked the last time I checked...;)

LS1Pimp's RL-p to XXX "comparison".

i dont click links to CA.com unless im already reading there, it fudges up the new posts thing, sorry

and ya, that's a fairly interesting thread

X2.

I'm all about the new post button there. I wont bother to read through each forum. especially at awork.

.....but I didnt feel like saying something that would loose what little creditability I have there.

Outside of the classifieds...

Screw credibility over there. If You are trying to correct or show or teach someone, then You have the facts & science on Your side. there is no arguing that.

I may have gone off on a "noob" post once in a while, but I could care less about credibility over there. My view over the last few months has been that if You are unwilling to make a small attempt to learn, then You are fresh meat in a hyena cage.

Of course, that's just me.

:P

.....but I didnt feel like saying something that would loose what little creditability I have there.

Outside of the classifieds...

Screw credibility over there. If You are trying to correct or show or teach someone, then You have the facts & science on Your side. there is no arguing that.

I may have gone off on a stupid post once in a while, but I could care less about credibility over there. My view over the last few months has been that if You are unwilling to make a small attempt to learn, then You are fresh meat in a hyena cage.

Of course, that's just me.

:P

I agree with you, I just didnt want to start the female doging and name calling that already went on. People suck, it just something I have to learn.

Aaron I need some ideas...

I hurt my ankle around may 1st. It has healed some but not enough to where I can get back in the gym. I still can not run at all. I can put presure on it just not the amout it takes to jog or run. I need some cardio excersizes that wont require my ankle :(

I have been swimming everynight to try and make up for no gym activites. any ideas?