mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Remember what I was saying about me and amplifiers being like Nick and subs? :lol:

Here's my latest project...

stereo84.JPG

stereo843.JPG

single-ended 6BQ5's running in pentode mode...good for around 5wpc. Looks like the power tranny has a little wear on it, but a few coats of Rustoleum should make it nice and shiny again.

It's going to be paired with the NAD 3020 working as a preamp and the bipole cabs that Kent built. 5 watts into 94dB/W per side should be good, right now it's just going to be handling TV/movie audio :)

What does the quote button do?

Nick, your ebay thread at ca.com is crazy. Just full of retards. 130 shipped...150shipped for a 1200D. They need to read the buy it now price, that should give them an idea of what you are wanting. But nooo...gotta be a dumb ass.

Sorry, its your thread and I know you can handle it. Ever sence I tried to sell my stuff I HATE classifieds. Did I tell you that I may own the CVs again :( Kid couldnt get them in his truck. I told him he needed to try and sell them first before I take them back.

ps if he already paid u, then fudge him

Yeah he did, but...he is local and he is a young kid. Ill give him a break if they test out fine.

Nick, your ebay thread at ca.com is crazy.  Just full of retards.  130 shipped...150shipped for a 1200D.  They need to read the buy it now price, that should give them an idea of what you are wanting.  But nooo...gotta be a dumb ass.
I know, and thanks :) But I expected that as soon as I posted it there. I figure it's exposure, with a headache.
Sorry, its your thread and I know you can handle it.  Ever sence I tried to sell my stuff I HATE classifieds.  Did I tell you that I may own the CVs again :(  Kid couldnt get them in his truck.  I told him he needed to try and sell them first before I take them back.

No, no that's alright, I appreciate it ;)

That, is chitty. I would love to tell him that it's his problem, but at the same time I would prolly do the nice thing. ugh.

why can't people on forum classifieds just be responsible people? If I make an offer to buy something, that means I am ready willing & able to pay for it. sheesh.

or at least I've already proposed other arrangements.

bah.

NP: SRV-Little Wing

justin, me & You both give too many break sometimes. lol

true.

size and price if he doesnt want them? :D

umm...2 12's CV v-max subs

I sold them with a probox truck box for $175 total

Ill make you the same deal or $50 per sub depening on it he sells them or returns them.

Hell I dont know, I may just keep them and use them for HT. I will let you know shortly.

Double TOPs

don't get kicker comps....get memphis pr's...he'll be much happier!!!

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer: