mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

lol justin....i've got a similiar story..kinda..

a few years back, like 17, i was playing in a summer coed softball league. one team had a HS softball pitcher. i batted cleanup...

anyway, she struck out the first three guys up ( we were an all guy team, DeMoley). i'm up, top of the second, i'm down in the count 0-2, thinking i'm victim number 4, and a meat pitch comes along. i take her yard down the left field line. she strikes out the next two and forces a ground out. we get a couple of singles the next few innings, but no runs. top of fifth, me against her. result? fastball up side the head! the female dog tried to knock me out!

so i'm standing on first, talking chit, when she tries to hit me with the pick off throw. (wierd league, we could lead off the bag before the pitch, but only if we were on first and no one else was on base). anyway, that gets me to second, but she's rattled. now i'm behind her talking even more chit...she throws another meat pitch to my brother, who promptly sends it straight back at her at twice the speed she sent it in. it hits her in the gut and actually drives her off the mound. the ball is on the ground, i'm on my horse and score. my brother stretches it to a double as they try to get me at the plate.

end result? she turned out fine. but their relief pitcher sucked ass and we ended up winning by the ten run rule. if she would've stayed in, those two runs might have been our only ones. which means who knows who would've won, as they scored two on us in the first three.

but i learned a lesson that day...lol....duck after hitting one of a girl. "hell hath no fury like a fastpitch softball pitcher you just took yard"

we played that team one more time that year. she won that game, 3-1. our one run? my brother driving me in again after she walked me..lol...but i struck out twice. it was our only loss. and they were the only team with a female pitcher. female dog. lmao..she was hot too!

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

whew, what a long story...lol

Thats great, glad to see I wasnt the only one :lol:

check this out:

Hi there in few minutes i will brake my pc and screen into 1000 pieces, dunno y but i am having problems paying thru my card...i am not in USA now but i would like to send the amp to an adress in USA, i will give u my card information, all it contains is 250$ so u extract the money and send the amp...

My name: ******, Last name: *** *******,  its a mastercard, the card#5177************,

validity: last month of year 2005 (12/2005), CVC#666 these are the 3 digits required, the adress where i want to send the amp is the following:

name: ****, last name: ******

something seems awefull wrong about that.

I've heard awful reviews of that...do a USENET search.

Get a real butane or Bernzomatic torch...

They're not bad if you only need a couple of joints to solder.

I dont want to be working today.

Me either.

And with that, Good Morning all. :bartmoon:

Thats great, glad to see I wasnt the only one

That's why I'd never go swimming with my ex, hehe...

Totally pwnt. I can swim pretty welll, but don't expect me to go anywhere fast...she'd do 400 meters in a tad over four minutes :/

:runlaugh: I'd give up.

My response:

I'm sorry, but I truly have no way to accept payments other then Paypal.

Please keep me advised as to wether or not You can sort this out - because at this Point I do not trust You or this transaction. I will only be able to ship to a Paypal Confirmed address. If not I'll go ahead and relist the Auction on Tuesday.

Thanks,

Nick

something seems awefull wrong about that.

Danger, Will Robinson!

That seems very sketchy.

I lost $200 to an overseas seller...poof, never saw the money again. Learned my lesson real quick after that.

check this out:
Hi there in few minutes i will brake my pc and screen into 1000 pieces, dunno y but i am having problems paying thru my card...i am not in USA now but i would like to send the amp to an adress in USA, i will give u my card information, all it contains is 250$ so u extract the money and send the amp...

My name: ******, Last name: *** *******,

check this out:

T.O.P. beyotchessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss :rocking:

i>j0o :nutkick:

np: will smith..summertime

on the boy's stereo..lol...

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

check this out:

np: will smith..summertime

on the boy's stereo..lol...

:Doh:

check this out:

Small little party in here.

NP: Aerosmith, Sweet Emotion

From the local radio station. :rockwoot:

Sheesh...either get ironclad security for the payment (doubtful) or wash your hands of it and relist the item...

I think I'm going to ask for a raise today, any tips for talking to the boss?

Went out with a few friends to the baseball field.  Us guys were easily striking out the girls.  The my friend Amy steped up to pitch.  She fired the first one hot damn that thing wizzed by.  She struck out every one of us.  The sadest part is that we (my HS BB team) actually made it to state that year and obvously got owned by an fast pitch softball pitcher.  Some of those girls are DAMN good.

Lauren Bay - pwns the fudge out of me every time (we grew up together along with her brother Jason who plays LF for the Pirates)

8:19AM ... didn't sleep at all last night and I've got a headache now. And it's raining ... so that sucks.

I think I'm going to ask for a raise today, any tips for talking to the boss?

It all depends on how long you have been there and how good of a worker you are.

Just walk in and talk to him. Tell him that you are a good worker and you beleive that you deserve a raise. But dont be cocky about it.

nick, i agree with jim...

i'd still call mastercard and see if it's stolen and turn in all names, addresses and email addresses used thus far....