mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Morning, but I won't put a good in front of it. I just found out the obvious that f'glass doesn't stick to plastic if you flex the plastic out of the way. Guess I need to reinforce both sides...

well this sucks, i was planning to get up at 9:30 but didnt get up after i turned the alarm off, and well... now its 11:45

pwntwagon

i'm about to drive to campus, need to...

* get some lunch

* pay some bills

* pick up whatever package is waiting for me @ the PO

* make a deposit at teh bank

Patrick, if you're reading this, I'm having a few little bugs with CYV...I can't seem to change the description for a modification when I enter it. I cleared my cookies, but for some reason it's not refreshing...was doing it to me earlier, have to see if it's still acting up...

Patrick, if you're reading this, I'm having a few little bugs with CYV...I can't seem to change the description for a modification when I enter it. I cleared my cookies, but for some reason it's not refreshing...was doing it to me earlier, have to see if it's still acting up...

When did you try to update?

I just finished uploading all the new code this morning. Let me know what kind of messages you are getting. If you want you can send me the descriptions and pictures and I'll upload them for you. email is patrick.simmons@audioartsandelectronics.com

Let me know if you have any problems. :slayer:

are you going to wait till this weekend to put everything in?

hell, I don't have everything yet :)

Still waiting on the speakers, sound deadening, and new door panels...I'll probably have everything in another week or so.

You guys doing vinyl work, I have some vinyl left over that's really nice but in a very light gray if you guys want some to play with.  You'll have to dye it to the color of your choice, but it's some nice stuff.  Just let me know, I have like 50 yards.

Any links/pix of what color it is exactly?

I can get you some photos from the roll, but it looks white in a picture. It's a dove gray, almost a dull silver actually.

As for the dyeing, I have no idea how hard it is. I'd assume you simply clean it, then dye it with a spray dye.

:: :sigh: ::

i need to get a Job,this staying home stuff gonna kill me

You guys doing vinyl work, I have some vinyl left over that's really nice but in a very light gray if you guys want some to play with.  You'll have to dye it to the color of your choice, but it's some nice stuff.  Just let me know, I have like 50 yards.

Any links/pix of what color it is exactly?

I can get you some photos from the roll, but it looks white in a picture. It's a dove gray, almost a dull silver actually.

As for the dyeing, I have no idea how hard it is. I'd assume you simply clean it, then dye it with a spray dye.

Damn, sounds too light for my application. O well, thanx anyways.

!

i need to get a Job,this staying home stuff gonna kill me

Hello.

Atleast you are not me and still at work.

lol,,,PB used to get pissed off at me when i would do that

school vs. work. which would you rather do full time?

: :sigh: :maybe thats why it takin so long to get back to work

lol,,,PB used to get pissed off at me when i would do that

Yep, I have nothing to do. I am waiting on my carpol partner.

better partys in school