mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

i always had long hair until my senior year in high school and i got it all hacked off, before that it was never above my shoulder

It's a PITA, to be honest...

oh well, I'll leave it until Thanksgiving...so my grandparents can flip a shit...then I'll cut it off.

I see j00, James.

My invisibility cloak failed miserably :(

I did some sweet drifting in the gravel lot at school and in the rain today. Kinda scary when all 4 wheels are sliding and the whole car is moving horizontally.

My hair is getting long enough to annoy me, but nowhere near Tom's length. It's to that point where it keeps stabbing my ear. It's all fro-ey. I need to cut it before it gets emo length, because God forbid....

long hair doesnt necesarily = hippie

True, but long hair /= middle management either.

:)

Why are you only shooting for middle management? You can go higher. Believe me it is the only reason I don't have a full beard and long hair too. It is pretty hard to be the "perceived hippy" and be a manager, especially sales management.

lol, I didn't mean it like that, hell, I hope I never end up there...

Just using it as an example :)

long hair doesnt necesarily = hippie

True, but long hair /= middle management either.

:)

true...

My hair is getting long enough to annoy me, but nowhere near Tom's length. It's to that point where it keeps stabbing my eye. It's all fro-ey. I need to cut it before it gets emo length, because God forbid....

I'm working on a Fro as we speak. Way out of the norm for me. I usually grow it out a little for the winter, but I'm pretty much bald all spring and summer. I hate long hair too, but I want to see how stupid I'll look with an afro.

I usually just shave my head myself with #2. Haven't had time for it though.

I just gave my cat a bath ... clogged the drain 3 times ... I've been having to vacuum every day or two because it's shedding so much ... If it continues to shed, it's going to get shaved ... My asthma is bad enough during winter without something shedding all over the place ...

i do mine myself anymore, #2 all over, such a change from 2 feet long all over, amazing how people stereotype you too, everyone thought i was a drug dealer....bah

I just gave my cat a bath ...  clogged the drain 3 times ...  I've been having to vacuum every day or two because it's shedding so much ...  If it continues to shed, it's going to get shaved ...  My asthma is bad enough during winter without something shedding all over the place ...

dogs > cats

is my avitar working?

ewww how do i make it smaller

i'm hungry, but i really don't feel like cooking....choco chip cookies only hold me over for so long,

so many pics,,,dont know what to use

mycar.jpg

this work?

wth!

meandthedogs.jpg

omg!!! to big!

k,,well im bored now