mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Got my grade back on the physiology final. Got a D. That's a new low record for me. Looks like my overall grade is a C+. I'm not in a good mood.

Got my grade back on the physiology final. Got a D. That's a new low record for me. Looks like my overall grade is a C+. I'm not in a good mood.

CheerUpEmoKid.jpg

CHEER.jpg

cheerup.jpg

My intro environmental law class last semester had nobody that got above a D on the final. No one. A good 80% of the class was under failing.

He was a great lecturer...I don't think I missed one of them, he was really interesting to listen to...but he was an awful test maker and grader.

And for some of my classes, I'd gladly take a C+. Like in Calc.

I'm on track to get a 3.0 this semester, but that Calc exam is going to determine that...and how much missing a few lectures in resources geology is going to affect my final grade in that class. Damn attendance quizzes can suck my ballz.

Overall C+ is good for phys.

The stuff isn't easy, and there is a ton to remember.

i'm hoping for an A in calc, but praying for a C in anatomy/physiology and in intro to film

sexuality should be able to pull off a solid B

i could really go for some drunken sex stuff that i don't remember the next day but i have an indecent exposure charge to remind me it was fun

hmm film class, this is the 3rd exam, our book has 11 chapters total. This exam is not comprehensive, and it is the last exam, it covers the following chapters

a little unbalanced?

wish I could join :(

going to make up for it next week, however...bringing back enough booze to NC to re-float the Titanic...just hope I don't get pulled over on the way down.

haha thats why you need a 4door woman car. I hate the damn strat but seriously its saved me so many tickets, i've never been pulled ovet...ever. Anytime i speed i do so along with another car, i'll pick out a mustang or something stupid like that, and at least half a dozen times i've had the cop pull over the other car, and just let me go. i had the bobby hat in the back window and it saved me once, cop got behind me, flipped the lights on, and then cut them off, passed me and waved as he did, i'm almost positive he thought it was a damn cop's hat

The time I got busted carry a weekend's worth of alcohol on campus, the cops were actually really nice to me...

The younger one kept asking me questions about the audio system, while the older one eyed my radios suspiciously...

In Costa Mesa now myself, but don't see the chase.  Just the Miami shooting news...

O chit, Costa Mesa. That's the city next to mine, literally <5 minutes away. What streets are you at?

I would meet up with you, but considering I have nothing installed and studying for finals, it would be pointless.

My company is based in Tustin, I just landed back in Minny but will be back. Hurry up and install so I have something to see/help with :fing34:

also, i do all my car maint, mechanics was my first love, car audio is something thats incredibly new to me still.  timing belt = much easier than understanding imaging,  but i cuss a lot more with the timing belt

Sweet. Same boat for me. I built a 500hp engine well before I realized that the car needed subs. Oh, and for the orange Stratus orange <<<< BMW orange

7:40 am exams can go die in a fire

calc on saturday, chem on monday

Thats freakin harsh. I can't think that early in the morn.

yeah, im not a happy camper

brain no worky that early

Unless it is still up from the night before :blink:

In Costa Mesa now myself, but don't see the chase.  Just the Miami shooting news...

O chit, Costa Mesa. That's the city next to mine, literally <5 minutes away. What streets are you at?

I would meet up with you, but considering I have nothing installed and studying for finals, it would be pointless.

My company is based in Tustin, I just landed back in Minny but will be back. Hurry up and install so I have something to see/help with :fing34:

When ya coming back? I'm incredibly slow with my install, up to 5 weeks now w/o a stereo. Hopefully I can pick it up with winter break.

Feandil and Dylan

http://forums.caraudio.com/vb/showthread.p...=122538&page=20

vs.

Npdang

http://www.diymobileaudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1639

My gut says go with the 7's and the fact that diyma>>>>>>>>>>>>>ca

Obviously active though, or enlist x-over dude above

Same exact comparo I was thinking about. Can't wait to see the results.

Overall C+ is good for phys.

The stuff isn't easy, and there is a ton to remember.

Still, I shouldve done better. My fault.

Was on track to get an A on sociology, not too sure about that now. 91 on the midterm, 81 on the final. That seems nice and all, but considering class average is about 80ish on both, not too sure that's an A. A- hopefully.

Was on track for A's in physics and anthro, but finals probably changed that. That's my biggest problem, always doing well on midterms and bombing the finals :(

Sounds like quite the class schedule, dennis = sadistic.

I should be back in C. Mesta in a couple of months or so, don't currently have real plans but it will happen.

Give you an idea:

Live in Minny, last Th. in Chicago, Fr. in La, Sat. in San Diego, Sun in Orange Cty, Mon in San Antonio, Tue & Wed in OC

Not typical, but hay-zeus.