mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

everytime you say klipsch's i can't help but think of farva "shlitzeses"

I've listened to late night alumni sooo many times studying for midterms/finals.

Oh Jim, I may be late on the payment for the audigy, till after I get xmas/bday $$. Unexpected expenses on deadener came up. My apologies, but I will buy it sooner or later.

I want one of their LP's...

The last time I was in NYC, I went to the Virgin Megastore in Times Sq...oh holy damn, did they have a good vinyl selection :)

Oh Jim, I may be late on the payment for the audigy, till after I get xmas/bday $$. Unexpected expenses on deadener came up. My apologies, but I will buy it sooner or later.

d00d...I haven't even been home, and won't be until next Thursday at the earliest :) No rush.

I figured I'd just buy and apply all the deadener I'll need for this car while all the panels are off.

Was gonna save up to buy alpine 7998/9835 + H701, but then I figured I should work on the install first. Again, pure genius thinking I tell you. Or common sense. Same thing.

personally i think the orange = ugly as hell, the rest is beautiful though 

i'd like to see something with a completely analog looking front, and a flip down face that had all the display behind it for making adjustments and stuff like that.  The front could have like a super simple LCD display like alarm clocks have or something like that (kinda like that denon, but even...cheaper)

yes...thats what i'd like

Gotta pick on you here. Orange=Ugly??? Umm, you drive a stratus. My dash lights up in orange and that deck would look completely sweeeeet in my dash.

I got complaints/comments about my fro from friends/family lol. To cut or not to cut...maybe when finals are over.

I would cut it for my sake. It's annoying having to blowdry hair.

Don't cut, completely unnecessary. later in life will require it why suffer now? Do what you do damn-it.

Orange is easy on the eyes at night. Doesn't disturb the night vision as much which matters at well beyond the speed limits....

I've never actually seen orange illumination only, before.

I will stab you if you tell fatryan about SSA, evan.

Goes for Jeremy too.

If Fatryan shows up here...uuuuugh.

Do you really want that?

He's one of those people the world can do without...he doesn't need to know about here.

Yes. Bad Jeremy. I will commit yellow on yellow crime if I have to.

My dad had an E36(?) M3... I wasn't a fan of the orange, harder for me to see, whereas green is known as the color the human eye is most sensitive to :P

I like the white illumination on the Lexus IS350.

Yes and being green it is the hardest on your night vision, redish orange is the easiest. Exactly why all of the "audobahn" ready cars have red/org dash lights as they don't interfere with the outside and when you are cookin' at 120+ at night that is important.

If you guys want to see orange, I will gladly give rides in the M you can even bring the tunes.

Time to send that thread to hell in a handbasket...with funny picture time :)