mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

i just found out that i made a D in intro to film. Awesome. First time i've ever made a grade that low. i studied my ass off for the final and still only pulled a 71 out of my ass. Damn Damn Damn that is very not good

When you say made a D, I picture a grunting smile on the ceramic throne but then you would make something else.

Sorry to hear that. Damn elective courses.

seriously studied for the damn test and still only made a 71....

71 is a D in that?

Harsh grading scale.

I don't want to say how I think I did on my calc final, if I say I did well, I'll jinx it.

So it sucked.

no my overall was a 66, 71 is what i made on the last exam, non comprehensive. I seriously think he's taking point from me or something. There's no way i made that low. I studied for at least 12 hours, probalby more. I have 8 pages of notes i typed out and memorized. He's full of chit, he has to be. The worst part is the class average was still like a 75...bullllllll chit

That does sound like BS. Where I went to school we used a curve and nobody ever hit anywhere near 100. The most lopsided test I ever took, I had the 2nd highest score at 13% which was curved to a B. The top score was a 98% (missed two +/-'s), crazy part of that 98 was that it took him about 3 minutes and one paragraph while the prof had a 5 page solution to the problem. Mine I never solved but hit a lot of points. Gotta hate 1 question Physics finals. Le Arggggh (H BD Kent)

he also had a note included with grades saying not to e-mail him about any of them, that next semester you could stop by and look at the tests if you wanted.

????? i plan on stopping by, i want to see that i missed the questions

13hrs 45min till my last final, nap and then study,

no my overall was a 66,  71 is what i made on the last exam, non comprehensive.  I seriously think he's taking point from me or something.  There's no way i made that low.  I studied for at least 12 hours, probalby more.  I have 8 pages of notes i typed out and memorized.  He's full of chit, he has to be.  The worst part is the class average was still like a 75...bullllllll chit

I know that feeling. Working your ass off for nothing, gotta love it.

Mine are over :D

Congrats. Something better than Miller Time?

If either of you were here, I'd buy

thanks, i already got some for tonight, should be good times

thank you Evan :wub:

Funny actually meant I'd pay--but I guess that would be another type of buy as well

i'll be finished with my first semester of college in 5 hours :)

That's the way you have to look at it.

Only seven more to go. Or more.

I remember a couple of my sixth and seventh year KPE courses. 751 was directed study in neuro-motor psychology or something very similar - there were two people in the class and at the time the school used the curve system. I forget what the curve was, but I wound up with a nine and he wound up with a one because there were only two people.

Unit 23 come in 23. Unit 23 come in 23.

Do you need me out there? Do you need my assistance?

Shut up Farva.