mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

love when my stuff gets deleted.  forgot its wrong to have an opinion that differs from steve's.  ohh well....congrats on the gpa. hope all goes well w/ the other classes

Its not your opinion that is doing it. For one you are being a little female dog. Another reason is that you were asked not to talk about crap audio or any of the topic as such. Read this thread, the whole thing...important things or serious topics are not allowed. You have dug yourself about 4 feet down. Unlik CA.com the mods here have full backing by the admin.

I have a 2.75 :(. But you know what, Im street smart, have common sense, and I'm very good with money. fudge book smarts. Ill just sell rocks.

and i guess im the only one that ever brings anything w/ that place in here  right? man you've turned into such an ass

Shut the fudge up you whiny pansy ass son of a female dog.

Don't come on my goddamn turf and tell me that I've turned into an ass.

I've been an arseho from day pucking one, and I am goddamn proud of it.

All I want for Christmas is a motherpucking half-assed coherent sentence out of you - is that so much to ask for?

Don't be coming on here and throwing a pissy fit because you're a pucking loser.

"Hey I haven't been around the forums for a long time. I noticed that I didn't get voted in as a moderator, that's too bad, I'm going to whine and complain in every post I make ... hopefully someone will feel sorry for me."

"Hey Goob, can I suck your cock and become a moderator?"

"Thanks Goob, I'm a moderator in the Lounge. I feel so cool. My ego just went through the roof. My 16 year old girlfriend I met on Myspace will think I'm awesome now that I have a job. I'm going to get a T-Shirt that says 'I'm a moderator on an online message board!' - that'll get me the ladies."

"People are female doging about me being a mod. Time for me to get all emo again and hopefully people will feel sorry for me."

"Oh no. People on the internet that I don't even know don't like me."

"I'm going to resign as a moderator now."

Grow some goddamn balls and learn how to play the little game called "real life".

Woot! LOL

Merry Christmas today.  First off Mom and dad call to say my packages arrived.  Well I was expecting the 6002 from HCCAfan's sale, but another package was there as well.  Had them open it and voila, got my beer for this month, its turning out to be a good day.  So i had them open the amp and look at it, dad comments on the 1600W sticker on it....but the 6002 should have a 1200W sticker?????  Upon further inspection he finds that its an 8002 not a 6002,  so reluctantly i tell HCCAfan that i got the wrong amp.  At this point i'm kinda bummed, i dn't have comps to run yet but just the thought of sending back this amp.  Well then he tells me he hooked me up cause they were backordered on the 6002s. 

I'm pretty sure i'm glowing right now.

You've got the SOUL GLOW!

Mad Props HCCA!!!!

I have a 2.75 :(. But you know what, Im street smart, have common sense, and I'm very good with money. fudge book smarts. Ill just sell rocks.

Hmm, I could use some rocks!

What kind of router do youll have? Saws? Drills?

I have the sorriest excuse for a router, grandpa hand me down. The blade holder is broken, but with a vise grip I can get it to work. That and some Ryobi carbide bits and it cuts like butter, but you have to check and make sure it is set right a few times first.

Drills, bang for the buck I like the Ryobi cordless Pro's. The Pro's have metal gears instead of the flimsy plastic ones that most others have. Almost Dewalt/Milwaukee quality for half the price.

I have a funny azz radial arm saw too, think it was bought at Ward's in 1960 but it works real well. For a ripsaw I use a couple of clamps, a 2x4 and my 1965 skilsaw (with a carbide blade). Dang MDF is so glue filled it rips the crap out of anything non-carbide.

Hmm, I could use some rocks!

That way I could bash in anyone's head who is making my holiday week more frustrating than it already is.

love when my stuff gets deleted.  forgot its wrong to have an opinion that differs from steve's.  ohh well....congrats on the gpa. hope all goes well w/ the other classes

Its not your opinion that is doing it. For one you are being a little female dog. Another reason is that you were asked not to talk about crap audio or any of the topic as such. Read this thread, the whole thing...important things or serious topics are not allowed. You have dug yourself about 4 feet down. Unlik CA.com the mods here have full backing by the admin.

Yup, you got kicked the fudge out.

I'm not dealing with your horse-chit anymore.

This isn't a childs forum. Emos are banned at the door. Whine and female dog all you want, you're not coming back.

Hey Steve, where are those Reverse burn out pics...

:woot: :woot:

3.57 gpa

and im technically a Sophmore now

good job man, keep pushing because it will get harder

Hey Steve, where are those Reverse burn out pics...

I have to find someone to take a small video :Doh:

I'm a 100% arrogant asshole, and I love it.

Northern swine *looks in mirror*

Would you happen to have any granite pebbles? I've been looking for a dealer with cheap prices.

They sell granite sand at the landscaping place near my house...

3.57 gpa

I agree, nice job and keep up the good work. Rock on :slayer:

Don't listen to them, they have no idea what they're talking about. You might as well just throw your whole life away if you plan on making those kinds of grades, next thing you know you'll be getting a *gag* JOB, and you'll have to WORK, and who knows what'll happen from there

3.57 gpa

I agree, nice job and keep up the good work. Rock on :slayer:

thanks guys

not looking forward to the high-level engineering classes