mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

I think I picked up some sickness from a friend. Feels like I'm in the incubation period but lets hope not. With xmas and bday around the corner, I don't feel like lying in bed. However, it would be a great excuse not to see some relatives I'm not exactly fond of if you know what I mean.

I just had a coughing fit that ended in vomit ... top that :ghost:

ew

mother pucker, that god damned piece of chit film teacher turned in that i made an F in his class, after i'm almost positive that he was taking points from me in the god damned tests, now he reports an F when i know i made a D, i mean i looked at my test scores, they averaged to a solid D, granted a D isn't much better than an F, but this just makes me think even more that he's pucking me over. Ugly bastard

pucking teacher pucking teacher pucking teacher

my grades for this semester were

F

D+

B-

A

pucking awesome..i've never made a D or an F before in my life. My overall GPA is still 2.88 even with those grades

i'm pissed/depressed i'm going to cut my hair, i'm using a #1 this time, lets see how horrible it looks

fudge it, i'm buying power/ground cable, i SHOULD only need enough for one run of power and ground to the closest source...but i'm afraid i'll need more later so why not just buy enough now and sell what i have leftover if need be, right?

I'm thinking 50ft and do a dedicated battery run, but maybe thats overkill for the tiny amount of power i'm running (orion 1200D @ 1ohm -1200W and will have a 6002 pushing 150Wx2)

hmmmm decisions decisions decisions

fudge it, i think i'll just go with another 4awg kit from knukonceptz, use it for the 6002 and let that be that

Morning.

noob with an rs should diaf. there is no cure to ignorance other than death.

I'm hoping he falls asleep with a joint in his mouth and burns his house down ...

I'm hoping he falls asleep with a joint in his mouth and burns his house down ...

:lol:

He's not a bright one.

FEEL THE LOVE!!!

PS. I dont like him either.

PSS. I am selling the eclipse, Ryan has a PM with first dibs.

PPSS. I am very sexy

That is not even nice, I love it!

PPSS.

Sweet. This day sucks! At least I don't have to work Monday.

Christmas season blows. I hate spending money, especially when it's on my beater that, eh, screw that POS!

Christmas season blows.

Boy does it ever.

I hate these holidays. Time off from work is nice ... but I'd rather be at work then at home during the holidays.

For the last pucking time ...

Keep you and your CarAudio.com motherpucking bullchit off of this forum.

and i guess im the only one that ever brings anything w/ that place in here right? man you've turned into such an ass