mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Would you guys stop making me go there and read. Didn't know who Fatr was, but I do now. F'in idiot. Claims to be a genius but when you read the posts he starts...wow! He is the sort of noob that comes into your store and sits there and bugs the chit out of you, then he turns around and invites anyone he meets to hang out there. FR=teh svck!

hey guys I can't find the link over on CA.com, after searching, what is the re group buy link though. I know it's for a different forum that I don't read so I would like a link please. Thanks =)

Hey your home of Komatsu and Caterpillar too!  Go big or go home.

Watch the Colts do a Vikes, 15-1 and out in the first round.

I really hope they go all the way, but I don't see it happening. I don't think they can handle the pressure of advancing in the playoffs.

soundillusions.net

thats as much as u get... quit being lazy lol

no I'm really not being lazy, I went to CA.com and tried searching. I typed in "group buy" and "re, group buy" but to many threads come up and they aren't the one I need ;O

finally I found it....jesus that took like 182302183 different searches

you guys have been busy, I have not had a good spamming session in a long time, I will give it a go once we are finally settled in the new house,

It was mostly me :)

I'll be taking a hiatus from CA.com this week, no real reason to go there...I'll be checking in to SSA every now and then.

If everything goes well, I'll be making a chit-ton of cash over the break...should be good :)

Oh, Pennis - I found the Audigy 2NX I had, if you're still in the market for one. The one problem is, I can't seem to find the USB-device cable for it :( You could probably buy another one, it's the standard large-device to USB cable...PM me if you're still interested in it.

who beat the fudge out of me while i was asleep? went to see kong today at 4:30, shanna had to work at 7, we've done this before on occasion, it usually works out just about perfect maybe puts her at work a few mins late (no big deal where she works). ask how long kong runs as there was an intermission "a bit over three hours"

big gorilla...big movie

I am one happy mofo...

Just got back from houston. Hung out with Matt , Brad, and David from team pwnage. Always good to chill with those guys.

I get back home, check my email and there is $500 sitting in my paypal account :woot: Sony C90 and 4000x here I come!!!

G'd up from the feet up, b!tch ...

Barring major problems (like not being able to find closed cell eggshell foam around here or non-hardening modelling clay), the Memphis Syncs are going in tomorrow. May just run them coaxially for now, will have to experiment with A-pillar and sail panel mounting later.

here NC or here bburg?

sound deadening might have to wait, guy in bristol is selling two XXX 15s, god...i could buy them first of the year, i could i could. I need sound deadening, imagine how loud i could be with two XXX 15s, but i need sound deadening...fudge

Barring major problems (like not being able to find closed cell eggshell foam around here or non-hardening modelling clay), the Memphis Syncs are going in tomorrow. May just run them coaxially for now, will have to experiment with A-pillar and sail panel mounting later.

I noticed a difference using a twin size bed mat. You can see if in my seas install thread. $8 at wally world.

G'd up from the feet up, b!tch ...

:bigok:

Shanna just got paid for all the sick hours she didn't use this year, only about $170, plus she's getting a holiday bonus (about $100) and she gets a rather large pay check next week, she is going to be my sugar momma, i'm going to con her into maybe paying for one XXX and i'll pay for the other, and if she agrees, i'll make her a box for the cav to hold the two atlases...sealed

Hey your home of Komatsu and Caterpillar too!  Go big or go home.

Watch the Colts do a Vikes, 15-1 and out in the first round.

I really hope they go all the way, but I don't see it happening. I don't think they can handle the pressure of advancing in the playoffs.

Probably good they lost. Now they can rest their starters and resume the winning streak in the playoffs. This is the cinderella year.

Of course the Vikes had one in 98 and the NYG really stopped our run. Boo!

--I made my fantasy football championship, but the guy I play has Peyton and Harrison (I have the Edge). I hope they all play a quarter and get benched for backups!

Well, went out and bought my noose...er, I mean, a wedding ring for the wifey yesterday. Going to give it to her and propose xmas day.

Nice work! Good luck, don't let the nerves get you too much....