mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

hello everyone good to know you've left me all alone once again

Damn, if you just waited 2 more hours, we would have gone 24 hours without a single post in here.

not going to happen its 3am and i haven't been laid in over a week, i'm also getting sick so sex is out of the question for another week, i'm going to have a LOT of time on my hands

Damn, if you just waited 2 more hours, we would have gone 24 hours without a single post in here.

that would be freakin crazy

well it is Christmas, if it were to happen on any day it'd be today (yday technically).

well it is Christmas, if it were to happen on any day it'd be today (yday technically).

that is true...

I love it when people argue with me about something I own and they don't ...

But ... But ... But ... It says in the manual that you can only upload video using the DV cable ... You can't do it with a USB cable because it doesn't say so in the manual, you newb ...

:lol2:

Let's see ... I don't have a firewire port ... nor do I have a DV cable ... I guess the only explanation of how my home movies made it onto my computer is magic !

pucking retards ... I need to delete half my AIM and MSN contacts ...

omg don't delete me! even though I'm a pucking retard.

:P

Hope you all had a Merry Christmas, I am still full

omg don't delete me! even though I'm a pucking retard.

:P

x2 :+1:

we <3 you James

I went and bought the gun I wanted today...Ruger P89

dscf001522my.jpg

dscf001730kv.jpg

Going to the range in thursday. Should be fun.

Yes!

Very nice ... awesome choice :)

Just seen that it was $430 + tax ... great price.

Yes!

Very nice ... awesome choice :)

Just seen that it was $430 + tax ... great price.

So far I am very pleased. Action is idenical to the older one I had. Thursday will be the deal breaker with actual shooting. I am excited. :)

Great gun for under $500

Sweet gun Justin.

2 bad he culda got like 5 type r's for that much.

Just got my tint done for $120, lifetime warranty :D which is nice considering some other biatch said his would be $300 with lifetime warranty.

Got 5% on the rear and rear sides, 35% on the front sides (which is a smidge light now that I look at it, but it'll keep the popo off me), and a 5% sunstrip on the front. I'm pleased :)

Just got my tint done for $120, lifetime warranty :D which is nice considering some other biatch said his would be $300 with lifetime warranty.

Got 5% on the rear and rear sides, 35% on the front sides (which is a smidge light now that I look at it, but it'll keep the popo off me), and a 5% sunstrip on the front. I'm pleased :)

pics?

pics?

yes

pics?

yes

yeah, i see that now :P

I need to beef up my DVD collection.

I own one.

$120 for all of that tint is awesome.