mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

i'm ready to beat some ass....  anyone who cares enough to read about my injustice... note the following page

http://pharmacy.su.edu/PharmWeb/indexmenu/...ion=AppInfoTrad

now, i e-submited my application from pharmcas today, and then was informed by the school that not only does my stuff have to be received by pharmcas by the 1st of feb, but it also has to make it to them, which requires another 2-3 weeks, so i missed the deadline.  $200 in application fees down the drain, plus i'm not even going to be considered for admission.  WTF do i do? complain? good luck of me getting in then, fudge i am pissed

Um, I don't see the problem. It's not Feb. 1st yet.

thats what i'm saying, but she's saying that since it takes 2 weeks for pharmcas to send the stuff to them, i'll be late (and also, they have IMMEDIATE access to the info online, they just won't get the paper copies for two weeks)

thats what i'm saying, but she's saying that since it takes 2 weeks for pharmcas to send the stuff to them, i'll be late (and also, they have IMMEDIATE access to the info online, they just won't get the paper copies for two weeks)

The way I see it, you've done your part. It's not YOUR fault it takes them 2 weeks to get the paper trail. You did what you needed to do. Had you been informed of this 2 week delay previously by them, I can see their point being valid, but as of now, what you are telling us, I think they are full of crap. I would go as high as you need to go on this and make sure you do not get screwed.

Thank god i'm not the only one that sees it like this, she's acting like i should have known this..this is the e-mail i received from her

It can take 3-4 weeks for PharmCAS to get everything to us so I'm afraid

your application will arrive after our deadline of Feb. 1st. That is

why we encourage everyone to apply early, preferably before January 1st,

so that there is time for everything to arrive.

i sent her another nice e-mail, if i still get nothing i'm going to the dean, i know even if i get in i'll probably be treated like crap now, but if i get screwed over i'll at least see if any newspapers would like to report it.

not to mention, if i even get considered, i'll have to go in for an interview, where i'll be known as "that kid" and i'll never make it past that.

god i'm pissed i'm goin gto apply to some real far off schools now.... YOU BOYS LIKE MEEEEXEEEEEEECOOOOOOOOOOO???

also, i don't know if i said this before, and i'm too lazy to go up half a page and read it, but even the damn pharmcas application deadline for this school said submit by feb 1st

I wouldn't take any shit from them. Applying early is all good and well, but how does this person know you haven't been busting your butt for the last 6 months just to get enough money to pay the application fees? Not everyone can just up and front $200. I can't even up and front $2. Be nice, and explain your situation thoroughly. Continue your way up the chain until you get your desired results.

continue my way up the chain, if that doesn't work, i'm going up a clock tower...or water tower...some kind of tower

Dead in here lately.

Stupid weather is getting ghey again.

M5,

I ran into problems today with the baffles...turns out there's barely enough room for anything behnd the door panel. So what I'm going to do is install 3/4" MDF baffles on the doors, and cut the interior door panels to fit. I'll build out a new grill out of MDF and black grill cloth to make it look somewhat integrated.

I didn't want to go with 1/4" MDF to screw the drivers into, so it needs to come out.

Pics of the first part are coming this weekend.

Heheheheheheheheheh.

I'm SO broke.

So my employer is in the area of town where the homeless congregate. These guys really are hard. There's this one guy that pushes his cart around and he has this bum leg, so he's got a real slow step-drag, step-drag type walk and he just goes everywhere. He'll be out in the middle of the busiest damn street just step-draggin and pushin his cart all out in traffic, not givin a fuck. My boss was wondering how people can live like that. I pondered it for a second, then began to think that maybe they wonder how we can live like we do. They go about their lives not having to answer to anyone or really have much care atall. We have to pay taxes and put up with a bunch of BS. What would it REALLY take to make you happy?

I need a beer. It's been a while.

Aight, check this.

My girl was giving me head last night and just before I was about to nut, I felt like I was going to pass out. I got a feeling like someone was shooting ice water through my veins in my entire upper body, and I was on the verge of blacking out. It got pretty much dark, but I could see vague outlines of light. It was like I was in a state of euphoria, but kinda scary at the same time. The wierdest part, when I woke up this morning, every part of my upper body was extremely sore, like when you hav the flu. Trippy.

Headrush, I get those every now and then from random things. If theres nothing around for me to hold on to ill fall down, it sucks.

They start at my toes for me then come up my body, usually followed by a cold sweat.

As soon as it hits my head I fade to black.

And when I say random things its usually from drinking or drugs back in the day. I havent got one for awhile.

I didn't pass out though, and it felt like nothing I've ever felt before.

Hmm, I don't drink much; drugs, nope other than my daily Sunkist vitamin C drops.