mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

FUUUUUCK I went to put my water down and managed to get half of it on my shirt. chit fudge PISS.

You're one of those lucky people who enjoys what they're learning, which makes me very envious. I just feel so out of place when I go to school. meow

Fair enough.

Once the first and second year base (crap)/preres. courses are over it'll get better. Usually, anyway.

I hope I'm gonna enjoy research when I start it next quarter. Human phys has actually been my most enjoyable bio class, since it's so real world.

Some people on american idol are weirddddd

some=all

You're one of those lucky people who enjoys what they're learning, which makes me very envious. I just feel so out of place when I go to school. meow

Fair enough.

Once the first and second year base (crap)/preres. courses are over it'll get better. Usually, anyway.

I hope I'm gonna enjoy research when I start it next quarter. Human phys has actually been my most enjoyable bio class, since it's so real world.

Whether you enjoy it or not, it will go faster with each quarter. And likely all too soon it will be done, just might not seem like it now.

Whether you enjoy it or not, it will go faster with each quarter.  And likely all too soon it will be done, just might not seem like it now.

I definitely see time flying by a lot faster than before. The past 2 years have been just a blur, I feel like I graduated from high school yesterday. I'm sure after I get a full time job years are going to go by like nothing. Damn, do I miss my childhood, playing handball all day and not having a care in the world.

I have a pretty esay schedule this semester, it's just things like Public Speaking that annoy the crap out of me...I worry about that way too much.

Intro to IS is pathetically easy, though. It worries me about the test - we've spent the last two weeks covering what the difference between a virus, worm, and Trojan Horse is. But people say the teacher is a Succubus, but I don't see it yet...

Going to BS a 2min speech tomorrow...writing down my notecards now.

Some guy in Wednesday's recitation spent 2 minutes talking about how he fixed the brakes on his truck. Welcome to southwest VA :lol2:

i don't have another roomie booya

with less coffee and donuts maybe the pig could have chased after him instead of the dog

Side note. It costs the government $117,000 a year to put one typical police officer in service every year.

What happened to the enclosure pics?

no asian guy is still here, but there was another guy coming to check out the empty room beside mine, luckily he's lookig for next semester, not this one.

also, big huge news, i think i'm staying at tech for another year (that'll be 5 with no degree) and applying to pharmacy school in hawaii, i've been thinking about it and i really want to do it. Just leave everything here, and go there (shanna would probably follow of course)