mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

I'm off to get some ass! :fing34:

well fawk its been awhile since I been in this female dog. Had alot going on.

Got my setup in(for the most part). Now tryin to see how low of a fuse I can go without blowing the fuse while burpin the sub. So far I'm @ 80. Might try a 60 next.

O yea almost forgot. Been dickin around with the suspension on the xploder and I think I'll be at about 10.5" lift with some 35x14.5x22s. I think that should suit the truck well. Gona get all the suspension powdercoated a silvervein color. Need to decide what color to paint the truck. Its tan with tan interior now.

:in:

drove up to NJ today for some meetings, got to see some future weapons that I will help on the R&D, was able to squeeze 18.8 mpg out of the mocha monster, there were more 5-o's on the turnpike than I have ever seen before, I had a chance to go with my friend joey who had one extra ticket to Billy Joel at MSG tonight, but it sucked because I would not have been able to make to NYC in time for the show, they were great seats and I have never seen him live before,

:angry22:

side note: as of today I have my comp set up in the new house and finally after all this time have an internet connection to call my own

some late night spamming will insue shortly after the baby is born

:wacky:

last ramble for the night:

found myself shopping for house essentials (bought a sweet B&D palm sander with dust catch) while Amanda was grabbing as much cutsie color matched things as she could find, at that moment it the experience made this next stage of my life seem all that more real, sorta like I have shifted into the person that I had been trying to hold off on becoming for a while (unintentially)

^_^

yikes the spelling ninja would hate me tonight...

:blush:

:poof:

:peepwall:

with less coffee and donuts maybe the pig could have chased after him instead of the dog

Side note. It costs the government $117,000 a year to put one typical police officer in service every year.

Is that Canadian dollars? If it isn't, that is sure a lot of donuts

No worries.

I'll pull through in the clutch.

:woot: :woot:

:OhYeah:

Dang SS is loading sloooooooooooooooow

:in:

drove up to NJ today for some meetings, got to see some future weapons that I will help on the R&D, was able to squeeze 18.8 mpg out of the mocha monster, there were more 5-o's on the turnpike than I have ever seen before, I had a chance to go with my friend joey who had one extra ticket to Billy Joel at MSG tonight, but it sucked because I would not have been able to make to NYC in time for the show, they were great seats and I have never seen him live before,

:angry22:

side note: as of today I have my comp set up in the new house and finally after all this time have an internet connection to call my own

some late night spamming will insue shortly after the baby is born

:wacky:

last ramble for the night:

found myself shopping for house essentials (bought a sweet B&D palm sander with dust catch) while Amanda was grabbing as much cutsie color matched things as she could find, at that moment it the experience made this next stage of my life seem all that more real, sorta like I have shifted into the person that I had been trying to hold off on becoming for a while (unintentially) 

^_^

yikes the spelling ninja would hate me tonight...

:blush:

:poof:

:peepwall:

uh oh.. :greddy2:

975.....do I whore the next 25??

ah, maybe I will go to bed instead.

if I go soon, I can still wake up the woman

crazy dudes on tv putting on underdrive pulleys. I just don't understand why you would want to overheat for a few horses.

I will never underdrive an alternator, i need as much amps as i can get.

The HP increase isnt that great for how much crap you have to go through getting them on too.