mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

denim, im sure we are all looking forward to the late night ramblings from you

i'd only underdrive on a SC car, but i'm not a fan of sc anyway.

I have to go to work early tomorrow because Khols needs 20 pizzas at 10:30

Stupids !

20 za's at 10:30?? I thought retailers were like house realtors and they didn't get up before 10. Crazy they want lunch 30 minutes later...

Don't need it even on those. The day I became a fan of SC cars was the day I bought my SHO with 9psi of SC. Instantaneous throttle response and uber happy revs. That thing ripped. Definetely faster and quicker in a straight line than my M, but WAY less refined. If it would have been RWD I'd probably still be driving it, but I got really sick of the front wheel dance.

denim, im sure we are all looking forward to the late night ramblings from you

its been a long time since the sloppy long drawn out mental barfs that I dumped on C.A.R.

9k+ posts gone from there, wish I had the old files from the original SSA board and then I could put the true post count or all the original members

Nice to see you around and that all is well, Aaron :)

Not very hungover today at all, which is pretty sweet. Going to try and get the pictures from the person who took them today.

And I need a tutorial on how to replace the pucking fan on the back of my computer - it was fine for a day or two, and every time you start it up it just goes crazy and grinds like mad. It's super loud now and I don't want to have to worry about it anymore. I hear they are super easy to replace ... but keep in mind I've never worked on computers / opened a case. I'll check out Google after.

fudge it, just going to bring it to a computer place. It'll probably be the bloody power supply.

Don't need it even on those. The day I became a fan of SC cars was the day I bought my SHO with 9psi of SC. Instantaneous throttle response and uber happy revs. That thing ripped. Definetely faster and quicker in a straight line than my M, but WAY less refined. If it would have been RWD I'd probably still be driving it, but I got really sick of the front wheel dance.

easiest way to raise PSI and not void your warranty though

Not very hungover today at all, which is pretty sweet.  Going to try and get the pictures from the person who took them today.

And I need a tutorial on how to replace the pucking fan on the back of my computer - it was fine for a day or two, and every time you start it up it just goes crazy and grinds like mad.  It's super loud now and I don't want to have to worry about it anymore.  I hear they are super easy to replace ... but keep in mind I've never worked on computers / opened a case.  I'll check out Google after.

Probably the case fan, super easy to change. When you open it look and see what size it is, it will either be 80, 90, or 120mm. If it is a 120, get a Nexus they are so quiet you can't hear them. In order to use my cpu as a jukebox in the house I had to go that route. Normally it is either screwed in with two/four screws or if it is a pretty good case it should just be held in by little plastic tension plugs and will pull right off, it will have a little electrical connector that is self-explanatory. If it is your PSU it is a little more difficult to get the fan out, but the power supply should come out easyl

whats with this whole ceaodaoisdjf compliant rating stuff? I've heard good and bad about it, apprently it would cause most of the higher end brands to be listed even higher in wattage. My orion 8002's box says the compliant rating is 350W x 2ch (orion states 200 x 2) can it really bump it that much? This leads me to beleive it's dumber than i've heard. (the ratings, not the amp)

Not very hungover today at all, which is pretty sweet.

wtf--"ceaodaoisdjf" is that???

Color change??? ------> # 1000!

CEA-2006 or whatever, i hate acronyms, if your title is too long, you should have thought about that before hand

HOB team

wtf--"ceaodaoisdjf" is that???

Color change???  ------> # 1000!

congrats on the 1K