mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

The SQ isnt so great on the MA's but they dish out the power

It's got 6 channels, plenty of power and all the x-over combinations I could ever need. It's big and looks great too.

I wouldnt say it looks great. I prefer the newer style.

I think MA is no more though. Their site doesnt work at all

Damn, 3.5 more hours til I can get laid again.

:finger: bastard

it'll be atleast 3 weeks for me so no complaining

I think it looks good.

kk1139oj.jpg

kk1128ji.jpg

Needs some neons.

If it was mine the aluminum plates on the fets would all be straight.

Nice to see you got the pup in the pic

Great price too!

I'm talking to this chick online on her webcam.

That MA looks pretty dang nice.

Better than I expected, but I've never seen one before.

I'm talking to this chick online on her webcam.

Get her to do something good, record it on your pc and post a linky...

I'm using WinMLS to tune my system just as a basis to work off of. I'm horrible at tuning by ear. The program also allows me to get time data, so it'll be helpful in setting my TA which I also suck at doing by ear. Too bad it doesn't teach me how to not suck at life.

Ridiculous day. I changed 17 doorknobs in my house. Old ones were rotten copper chit from the 70's, couldn't handle it anymore but takes frickin' forever to do it and I could have been working on the trucks system instead.

I'm using WinMLS to tune my system just as a basis to work off of. I'm horrible at tuning by ear. The program also allows me to get time data, so it'll be helpful in setting my TA which I also suck at doing by ear. Too bad it doesn't teach me how to not suck at life.

Nice to check ye olde crossover points with. Does WinMLS allow you to use National Instrument cards?

I'm probably gonna save the ribbons for bookshelf speakers, maybe use em with my extremis. I'm contemplating picking up the new car audio version of the dayton RS mids, gotta love the price.

Nice to check ye olde crossover points with. Does WinMLS allow you to use National Instrument cards?

Not quit sure. It's not on the list of incompatible cards, so I would assume so. You can download the trial version of WinMLS and try it out first.

I'm probably gonna save the ribbons for bookshelf speakers, maybe use em with my extremis. I'm contemplating picking up the new car audio version of the dayton RS mids, gotta love the price.

They are supposed to be up for sale any moment. Are you going to notch out the gain at 5k'ish? I am thinking about those for my truck as well and go back and forth on what to pair them with.

Not quit sure. It's not on the list of incompatible cards, so I would assume so. You can download the trial version of WinMLS and try it out first.

Cool. My work PC can do FFT's and 1/24 Octaves, but I'd like to run an MLS excitation as well. It has an NI card with 20MHz of f. response and 24bits so it should work well.

I think I might be getting the MTX bug again.

Buzz Buzz.

DETAILS!

Buzz Buzz.

DETAILS!

Ya'll remember the '81 Z28 ... MTX in the doors, false floor with MTX amps, 10" 8000's in the corners ... Sony HU and changer.

I miss it.

Eh, we'll see. Other things to spend money on first.

I want to upgrade, but chit ... there is just WAY TOO MUCH GODDAMN STUFF TO CHOOSE FROM.

I know the feeling.

I want to try some of the 9500 series drivers.