mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

I gotta get planning a road trip.

To Alberta. Sometime in March, for a weekend.

what are you planning on doing in Alberta?

Nothing really ... just a little getaway.

See if I can *try* and relate it to work somehow (without actually doing anything work related on the trip)- get a company car and ratbag the thing there over the highway :lol:

I've got no problem doing 75mph over a mountain pass in a newer Chevy with a 3.1L or 3.4L engine.

Nothing really ... just a little getaway.

See if I can *try* and relate it to work somehow (without actually doing anything work related on the trip)- get a company car and ratbag the thing there over the highway :lol:

I've got no problem doing 75mph over a mountain pass in a newer Chevy with a 3.1L or 3.4L engine.

Ah, I was trying to imagine what in March would bring people to Alberta other than for a getaway...

Bars and easy cowgirls.

And the severe lack of police on the mountain passes.

Just happen to leave the wedding ring in the hotel room, I guess.

:rolleyes: Damnit.

hey TireFryr join up in MECA. Would be a lot funner for me to do a road trip with a fellow competitor to a few different comps in IL, KY, and TN.

saw underworld evolution today, also saw previews for silent hill (looks good, but read online and it sounds bad...who knows)

Vietnamese New Year's was a bust. All I got was $90...wtf. I'm not one to complain about free money, but damn, hows a brotha supposed to cope with inflation? :P

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...item=5858878001

Just won this.

eD e8a for $73. The other dude bid to soon

Better than the other deal i had one ca.com

$110 shiped and it was in NY

Nice work sanford

I try :woot:

The sandford thing is my mom, thats where she grew up.

I use her account and paypal, even though i can get my own :P

I think I'll pick up an ipod adapter for my HU, even though they're sluggish. Tired of burning cds.

Morning everyone.

A lot if you are playing back live tracks and have separated the songs even though they are one. Drives me nuts that you have to buy a Kenwood deck to get seamless playback, WTF?? The Ipod delay would bug me as well.

What I want for Christmas:

New deck that plays DVD discs with FLAC format and seamless playback. Also needs time align, 4 way crossover, and a 7 band Peq. It would actually get me to buy a new deck!

I suppose it is a carputer, but it gets so damn cold in Minny that the LCD on my current deck even isn't happy, I can't imagine a cpu screen taking it any better. That and the 15w oil creates a sluggish startup. Boooo.

Have........the........worlds........slowest........connection........here. Stuck...........in...........Chicago...........O'Hare...........aiport on...........my...........way...........to...........St.Louis. Hope...........I ...........eventually...........get ...........there.

Snowed a bunch last night.

Will take pics of the long way to work today.