mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Im near 6 flags if that helps any.

Made a wrong turn and drove by it once. Passed N. Hollywood by way too much at that point though. :Doh:

Tom gained it because of the lack of hair cutting and beard shaving

Tom and I are alike, when I don't have to visit customers that is. Sometimes the working life drives me nuts. Short hair, have to shave. She-i-o, give me a break damm it.

true, just letting shoawun know

Ahh, Ill M, eh?

no comprende

If you subtracted 2 months time from crap, you'd have?

subman3mu.jpg

The man himself. Yes, his hands are subwoofer cones

Thats my sweet garage.

Edited by Eldorado

dunno, but its not ill mitch

me neither then. I don't spend much time there and "thought" I remembered something. I guess the brain recognizes patterns that aren't there at 2:20am after working 12 hours

Did Jim fit 7's in his van? I really, really have the itch to buy the new Dayton RS180-4ohms. My F150 is dying to have a system...

Crap, why does everything have to be so hard. I suppose I should qualify.

My system started out as 2 JL10W0's that I had in my other car. I also had a set of Infinity 6.5components. The M5 has 5.25 drivers in the kicks, 3's in the dash, and tweets in the sails. When my old car was totaled I removed my old system and was going to put it it my car. What I didn't realize is that I tore a surround on the Infinities in the removal process, and that no way in heck were 6.5's going to mount to my kickpanels.

I built a new box for my 10's and it took up the whole trunk which I need for my job, needless to say a fiberglass project ensued. I selected the Rlp based on lots of reading and enclosure size. Then I heard the sub and realized I couldn't put some crap azz components in with it, so I ordered Cheapboys used Seas W18's from Diyma. Next thing ya know all I do is think about the car stereo and now I need to upgrade the truck. I really want to try out the Daytons, but don't really have the time to go that custom to get them in.....unless Jim tells me it will be fairly easy!! Aargh!

Since I was asked a question....do you all know each other just from the site?  Obviously there is a VA connection and perhaps a few other locales, but otherwise is it just an SSA brotherhood?

i've met a few people from the forums, but only one person on CA.com did i know before i joined

SSA meets are fuunnnn

I will make one someday! Just a little hard from MN. I do travel a bit though so hopefully it will line up, I am in St Louis this week and will be in Orange Cty, CA next week. Too bad I won't have my car, I'd love to have a few of you give it a hear.

Let me know if you're ever going through the Phoenix area

the M would be bad ass to see as well

Oh, Jordan my name is Sean.  Nice to meet you all.

nice to meet you too Sean

my name is Yeti if you didnt know

Use your right name

Funny, my friends called me Yeti in high school. Being 6'8" tends to give you specific sort of nicknames

while im only 5'8", the hair is what earned me that nickname

Tom gained it because of the lack of hair cutting and beard shaving

Tom and I are alike, when I don't have to visit customers that is. Sometimes the working life drives me nuts. Short hair, have to shave. She-i-o, give me a break damm it.

:cool32: :cool32: :cool32: :rocking::rocking::rocking:

subman3mu.jpg

Thats my sweet garage.

wow, i look somewhat clean shaven in that pic

i havent shaved since that pic was taken though :)

and my hairs way longer now

subman3mu.jpg

Thats my sweet garage.

wow, i look somewhat clean shaven in that pic

i havent shaved since that pic was taken though :)

and my hairs way longer now

Sweet, keep it growin', if it weren't for being in sales I would. I will try to find a pic with my "hair" before the sell out days.

G'night. Just realized that 3Am is way to close to my 7am wake up call.