mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Seeing dbhittin post pics of his Talon makes me really miss mine.

I mean, it was a piece of chit and everything that could go wrong always went wrong at the worst time ... but it was one fun car to beat the chit out of autocross style.

Recent developments.....Deadened the stratus a little.

Vladd, put some egg crate foam behind the speakers, you should notice a difference.

I need something that won't hold moisture. I'm actually entertaining the idea of covering just about everything with ensolite. Not sure just how expensive all that would be though (inner door, floor, deck and trunk) that would be over the summer though, no time soon.

That "group buy" that Team Toxic Bass did is one of the most ganked things I've seen done...yeah, we'll take your money, even though we don't know exactly what we're building yet, we have a swarm of nitwits that will sign up multiple times for a limited run driver. But we don't know exactly what that driver is yet :D

And Team Duhluzions is back, with Req as their guardian once more...I should baleet that thread for fun.

Am I a little trigger happy tonight? Suuuuuuuure.

:)

Recent developments.....Deadened the stratus a little.  Got the trunk lid, doors (sort of) and the rear deck.  I was amazed at the difference it made on the rear deck (raammat btw).  It did not help the midbass of my stock 6.5s though :-D

I still have quite a bit left too.  I'm going to do another layer on the trunk lid when i have time and that should help a lot.  i'm also going to try to crawl in the trunk and do the bottom of the rear deck (read pain in my ass)

About 6 weeks before the components ship from AA and i still have no idea How i'm going to do my setup.

Lots of thinking to do

I think it's more install than product.

AHEM.

:lol2:

That "group buy" that Team Toxic Bass did is one of the most ganked things I've seen done...yeah, we'll take your money, even though we don't know exactly what we're building yet, we have a swarm of nitwits that will sign up multiple times for a limited run driver. But we don't know exactly what that driver is yet :D

And Team Duhluzions is back, with Req as their guardian once more...I should baleet that thread for fun.

Hmmm I was told the subs were avalanches, just had a boob cone instead of inverted carbo fiber

Yes. Im sorry but i wont throw out some money for a product without some specs.

Thats like saying" oh ya, this car is super fast" and not telling us the HP or weight of it.

I saw Duhluzions's site a couple days ago NO ONE posts there. If you dont want to be a part of ca.com, dont go there

Dunno about the trigger thing

And shame on you for bringing that ca.com stuff over here !

P.S

I think i put chinny in the red for good.

I have a posse?

Sweeeeet.

It is good that you are adept at spelling!

Hey, thanks.  Yeah, I'm one of Jim's posse, and Vladd's girlfriend. 

And a girl :)

Welcome onboard, and F the Kukinis

whos going to get 73k?

oh and fun little topic in General Audio section..

Morning

Recent developments.....Deadened the stratus a little.

I dl'ed the Mercedes mixtape, volume 10 I think...

Well, I've had it. Made a doctor's appointment for tomorrow morning. It sucks too cuz my insurance doesn't kick in for another couple weeks. Here's a good couple hundred dollars out of my pocket. . .

Some of the memebers on certain forums gain a "cult" following and people will do whatever they say. I have to laugh at these people. It's easy to brainwash people though.

No matter how good they may or may not be, use some common sense for Christ's sake.

Oh wait, this is the USA, common sense is not an abundant resource.

Morning Ryan...I have what you need/want. If I can make it out of work on time it will ship tonight, if not tomorrow in the AM.

Morning Ryan...I have what you need/want.  If I can make it out of work on time it will ship tonight, if not tomorrow in the AM.

No rush homie, just do it when you get a chance. Appreciate it!

well pickin up the burban in about 30 mins. Then I'm off to look into some 20s and then maybe just maybe if I get enough back on my taxes I'll be baggin the burb