mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Nick and I put my 7894 into the '88 Vette...nice car, covered in fingerprints, though. Really noticeable fingerprints. Guess he thinks a wash is overrated :)

Seems like there's a factory amp installed under one of the seats, kept clipping every time we put the CD player on. Even with the radio selected, there's a loud ground loop that's coming through with the volume @ 0...meaning the factory amp is toasterfied.

Hopefully Dave's M44 has found a new home :)

And I gots my money, foolz.

i've never seen a nice 88 vette, i hate the damn things.

and..i want my damn cd back, i have nothing but rap to listen to

this pucking ion channel stuff is killing me, autorythmic vs action potential

I ripped into two Pioneer Premier TS-W125DVC's with 4000 watts per driver tonight (my two Crossfire VR2000D's - one per coil).

Pics tomorrow. Then I have to figure out something neat to do with what's left of them. Don't make any suggestions that have to do with the dustcap ... because they kind of don't like lots of power.

Nope.

I should wall socket what's left of them. Or socket the coil. Then I'd take a vid with my digital camera that doesn't have sound.

Nope.

I should wall socket what's left of them.  Or socket the coil.  Then I'd take a vid with my digital camera that doesn't have sound.

What are you waiting for???? Permission? You got it!

i thought i posted this before, but suzuki unplugged the router all together. i swear i'm never going to pay him.

i guess i should mention, i've offered to pay him, but he's never told me how much, and last time i went to shanna's, i told him to just leave me a note with how much i owe him, and still nothing.

andddddd i know now he's pulling this passive aggressive chit cause i haven't paid him...all he has to do is friggin tell me how much i owe him

I ripped into two Pioneer Premier TS-W125DVC's with 4000 watts per driver tonight (my two Crossfire VR2000D's - one per coil).

Pics tomorrow.  Then I have to figure out something neat to do with what's left of them.  Don't make any suggestions that have to do with the dustcap ... because they kind of don't like lots of power.

Only reason someone would do that is if they are bored or have a bunch of buddies over and are bored

Matt what is it about you attracting passive aggressive arsehos?

Just ask him how much you owe him.

Or pee in his expensive olive oil.

either way

I just reread Dave's explanation of T/S Parameters. Whew.

:Doh:

Sometimes this stuff seems so impossible. There should be a class...and nobody say physics or something lol.

I just reread Dave's explanation of T/S Parameters.  Whew. 

:Doh:

Sometimes this stuff seems so impossible.  There should be a class...and nobody say physics or something lol.

He actually has them typed out so they arent to confusing.

Want a real brain channenge. check out www.bcae1.com and read any topic.

The ghetto page layout and green backround get annoying real fast

It's a lot to absorb though.

I sorta like the green...and oh my, graphics. Yum.

I need basically a "how to wall off your car and still fit 2 dogs, one size medium and one size lardass" guide. Maybe I should assign that to Dave.

It's a lot to absorb though.

I sorta like the green...and oh my, graphics.  Yum.

I need basically a "how to wall off your car and still fit 2 dogs, one size medium and one size lardass" guide.  Maybe I should assign that to Dave.

I dont think the dogs will like so much bass.

Ive driven around with my stereo turned up a bit and my dog doesnt seem to mind but its not that loud