mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

fudge fudge fudge, my photobucket won't let me log in, and the e-mail address associated with it is the old one that i let go (no access to it) so i'm basically screwed....i know what the password was, but it won't let me use it

ohhhhhhh i get it now...airpumper, ...air cooled... makes sense

and shush my 2.4 is a beast

check in the auto section

:postwhore:

I don't know how you bastards hear about my local news before me :P

I prawned my IS exam...solid A. Only questions that tripped me up were about some random ass chit about systems analysis and such...basically, stuff I didn't get to read from the last chapter because I passed out @ 5AM.

I got a 75 on sociology, but ended up with a B because the class average was so low...w3rd

gj jimbo, now you need to pass drug chemistry for me so i can focus on cellular and molecular biology

i might as well be playing with myself here...

who's hungry?

Me...want to go somewhere?

The sidewalls look wider on the car than they did just sitting in your living room for some reason. But it looks good.

I prawned my IS exam...solid A. Only questions that tripped me up were about some random ass chit about systems analysis and such...basically, stuff I didn't get to read from the last chapter because I passed out @ 5AM.

I got a 75 on sociology, but ended up with a B because the class average was so low...w3rd

GJ JJ.

The rearrangement of sections is getting me confused.

who's hungry?

Me...want to go somewhere?

The sidewalls look wider on the car than they did just sitting in your living room for some reason. But it looks good.

i'm glad you agree, cause i hadn't actually looked at at that pic before, and even on the car the sidewalls don't look that big.

ohh well

yea i want food, hit me up on aim

I don't understand why I can't get a job at a car audio or home theater store yet I know 50x more than everyone who works there ...

"How's the noise floor on this receiver ?"

"Noise floor ?"

"Is there a hiss ?"

"I don't know"

"Can you give me a demo ?"

"It's not hooked up right now."

"The wires are all there."

"I don't know how to hook it up."

"How many optical inputs does this receiver have ?"

"Uhh, let me check ..."

"It has 2"

"Do you have any with 3 ?"

"Why do you need 3 ?"

"For my DVD player, PS2, and computer."

"Why don't you just use computer speakers for the computer ?"

"I don't know, for some strange reason, I think my thousand dollar Wharfedale towers sound better than my crappy Logitech speakers."

"What's wrong with Logitech speakers ? I have some and I think they sound great."

"Is there anyone else I can talk to ?"

"They're all busy right now."

"Okay, well, when you talk to them, tell them to hire someone competent, then give me a call and maybe I'll come back to spend money."

Serves ya right for trying buy a receiver...:D

98 with the 2.4l

I was told they come with either or and/or both, so the only way to know for sure is to check your vehicle.

No chit, I can't buy anything ...

In the last 3 days, I've wanted to buy:

TV

LCD Monitor

Receiver

Speakers

MP3 Player

TV Stand

But no one has what I want at a price I'm willing to pay and the salesmen are absolutely no help ... and, like I said, I've applied at these places and some of them even had the nerve to say "Your product experience is a little weak," so it really pisses me off.

BTW, the TV was a no-go on Sunday because the dimensions on the website were wrong (GG Sony), so it wouldn't fit my TV stand ... In fact, none of the 27" TVs will, so I need a new one but the only one I've seen for under $200 that's actually decently built and has all the features I want is $130 ...

http://img141.imageshack.us/my.php?image=02170614423fb.jpg

they look so tiny there, but they're 16s i will not be going any bigger ever though,  maybe a thinner tire next time as these ended up being taller than they should have

Your concern over a 1.5" drop is unnecessary unless you will have rub-a-dub issues. If you do and it is on the inside you can get offset spacers and move it out a nidge.

I don't understand why I can't get a job at a car audio or home theater store yet I know 50x more than everyone who works there ...

It just isn't justice. I'd only try at a real hi-end place that pays comission though. I think you will find you do much better at that anyways...

Then if they don't hire you might need a little help selling yourself.