No chit, I can't buy anything ...

In the last 3 days, I've wanted to buy:

TV

LCD Monitor

Receiver

Speakers

MP3 Player

TV Stand

But no one has what I want at a price I'm willing to pay and the salesmen are absolutely no help ...  and, like I said, I've applied at these places and some of them even had the nerve to say "Your product experience is a little weak," so it really pisses me off.

BTW, the TV was a no-go on Sunday because the dimensions on the website were wrong (GG Sony), so it wouldn't fit my TV stand ...  In fact, none of the 27" TVs will, so I need a new one but the only one I've seen for under $200 that's actually decently built and has all the features I want is $130 ...

Got MDF?

Route and paint a slab and set it on your current stand to put it up to the task.

Don't have the tools to build my own and my GF wants something "pretty"

SOrry about the rapid whoring but I have to comment:

"Your product experience is a little weak," so it really pisses me off.

You didn't respond with the how fast you can read a product spec sheet and not only learn it but actually understand what it says. Whenever you get a no, push your strengths.

Sucks with your purchasing toils, I know the feeling and therefore pretty much shop exclusively online and have to read the subjective non-sense before making a decision. One of the reasons I really like this site...

Don't have the tools to build my own and my GF wants something "pretty"

I just meant mod it a bit. Someone around there has to be okay lending you a router real quick.

My TV stand can't be modded a bit ... it would have to be completely rebuilt to fit the TV I wanted to buy on Sunday ...

Bought 2 huge hunks of maple today. 10"x1.5"x8' and 11"x.75"x8' going to build a mantle, but made me think of covering my next box completely in hardwood. I don't like to finish corners well enough for ply and veneer is veneer.

Opera loads this site a hell of a lot faster than IE and Firefox ... Hmmm

ya, i couldve told you that.

The problem is you cant ALT+S to post.

I rarely click the add reply unless i need to quite someone

Matt, get the lowering springs.

Your car looks like its a 4x4 with those meaty tires on it.

And having the front higher than the back looks retarded IMO

Your car looks like its a 4x4 with those meaty tires on it.

If he put my tires on it, it definitely would :D

White lettering and deep tread FTW...

Bah, who needs lowering springs...that's what a Sawzall is for.

And get a fart can...if your muffler is smaller in diameter than your head, something's wrong.

Bah, who needs lowering springs...that's what a Sawzall is for.

And get a fart can...if your muffler is smaller in diameter than your head, something's wrong.

I'll give you a million dollars if you can saw through a spring with ANY sawzall blade in less than a day.

Sawz(everything but what you really need it to)all

Cutting torch ftw or go ghetto and just heat 'em up

woah, i have a big head

7 5/8 for me....beat that

That is about where I am at, but some of those hurt. Sucks too all non-fitted caps on the biggest setting then are 2 inches above your ears.

Get the FLEX FIT ones.

They are pretty nice once you get them stretched out.

I HATE hats with stupid adjusters in the back, they look so stupid.

My brother got me a 7 3/8 hat for x mas and when i went to return it to get a bigger one they didnt even have it in any size.

So now it just sits in my closet. I put it on my head, didnt fit and its stayed in the bag since.

7-1/8 for me. I cannot stand the flex fit ones. They always buldge out rightr above my ears on either side. They don't look as good as a fitted hat either IMO.

I might be getting another project vehicle. Hoep this goes through, cuz I'd love to ditch this TOREASS.

7-1/8 for me.  I cannot stand the flex fit ones.  They always buldge out rightr above my ears on either side.  They don't look as good as a fitted hat either IMO.

I get no bludging so i like em :bigok:

I might be getting another project vehicle.  Hoep this goes through, cuz I'd love to ditch this TOREASS.

You gonna tell us what it is ?

ya, i know, it was worth a try

I think you can pretty much guess. :D

My old man is going to look at it Thurday. It's an hour-and-a-half away, but he has Thrusday off, so He's gonna go check it out and if it's decent, it's mine. I think the price is too high though.