mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

we should take the ava to TN to the flea market and sell it. and play with sugar gliders.

my ava is not being sold at a flea market

THat would be the story of all time.

Dude, I was bummed walkin' around this flea market and bought this sub. Totally wicked. It sounds like totally better than my old Pyramid.

More Dog Pics! Digital cameras are meant to be used.

Is it likely that I'll get good results with large format tweets mounted in the stock kickpanels firing straight across to the other side of the car? I've seen a number of people do it with midranges and some with tweets, and these were SQ competitors so I'm just wondering. Mine sound like poop on the dash firing across.

try it and see, can't hurt...much

So, I go over all the slides he posts up for review for the midterm, and know pretty much everything except for one or two minor terms...

why am I still worrying about this exam...

Oh yeah, there's going to be a chit-ton of writing involved, and unless I have a week to write something, it generally sucks.

ohhhh jim, about 10min ago i was downstairs, senwen comes up and starts talking, the landords are saying we're using too much water/electricity we have to cut bak.

Anywya, senwen is his normal quiet self, but then goes on and starts getting upset, saying chit like i know we haven't been using anything extra, they just want to squeeze out another $50, they need to realize that us not having to pay utilities means just that.

i was just in shock the whole time

Im getting a ...MAC !

imac that is

My pc is constantly crashing and things arent working plus its old.

pucking macs, i hate them damn emporium

i can't wait till thursday

Is it likely that I'll get good results with large format tweets mounted in the stock kickpanels firing straight across to the other side of the car? I've seen a number of people do it with midranges and some with tweets, and these were SQ competitors so I'm just wondering. Mine sound like poop on the dash firing across.

Can you get any angle out of them ?

If they are somewhat on axis im shure you could get some good results.

pucking macs, i hate them  damn emporium

i can't wait till thursday

Some people hate them, thats their problem.

Im not saying im a die hard fan but for how much this computer is costing me and how much i can get back out of it its a worthy investment.

Plus it looks cool :)

i hope they all burn in hell

thur = start of my spring break, start of the install too, going to be doing a lot of work on stratusfaction hopefully

If shanna will take pics, i'll post them

is thursday box day or friday?

& I will def. be your photographer.

I just noticed this smiley, my new favorite:

:orly3:

is that just in honor of eldorado?

my schedule is something like this...

Thur go home

Friday go to bruces and get started on taking mom's car apart for the new clutch, maybe try to get some MDF delivered to DW's, if not i'll have to get plyboard for the next box

Saturday - hopefully finish up mom's car, clean the stratus, do some deadening, change the oil and antifreeze.

Sunday - shanna will probably leave with the stratus and i'll be stuck, all alone,

box pieces will be assembled at bruce's or in shanna's living room. And then carpeted.

Hopefully i'll have time in there to draw up a plan for a false floor which would hopefully include a place for an orion 4002 if i can ever sell my damn cadence.

its supposed to be more powerful than the orion, but nobody wants it, just cause its ugly. I'm seriously debating getting it powdercoated and then stick it on ebay

& I will def. be your photographer.

I just noticed this smiley, my new favorite:

:orly3:

is that just in honor of eldorado?

no, it was here before i had this avatar.

i want to find an omni GLH so i can put my T3 in it

300hp, <2000lbs