mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Justin, IMO, AP is going to be the way to go without buidling an enclosure in the door.

how can u not see me?? bright light in ur eyes, loud pipes in ur ears and a big ugly dude in the saddle. oh wait, she couldn't see over the door sills......

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

i really need to leave, but i'm feeling lazy...

the lady who caused me to dump the bike insurance is calling me today at 3 for a recorded statement. when they are 70 years old, are 4ft tall, why are they allowed to drive? it's going to be 70* here today and my scoot is in the freakin body shop becuz some old bitty didn't see me or the stop sign!!!!!! falkin people....

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

Its good to have you back pOO bEAR :)

took my b-i-l mustang for a cruise yesterday with the funny gas on....400rwhp is fun...lol...

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

i really need to leave, but i'm feeling lazy...

the lady who caused me to dump the bike insurance is calling me today at 3 for a recorded statement. when they are 70 years old, are 4ft tall, why are they allowed to drive? it's going to be 70* here today and my scoot is in the freakin body shop becuz some old bitty didn't see me or the stop sign!!!!!! falkin people....

Its good to have you back pOO bEAR :)

yeah, yeah, female dog....lmao :hay:

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

ok..gotta go for real....way too much to do today. gotta get it started or i'll never get it done.

i'm pulling the s18x outa the truck today i think. putting it back to factory and putting 8's under the back seat. gotta do something different. anyone have a civic or tercel or something sitting around they wanna trade for an s18x, a 5.7ft^3 1" mdf enclosure and a ma audio hk4000d?? it's gotta run good, that's all i ask....

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

oh yeah, i'll deliver the sub and stuff..if the car is worth it. (well, i have to get the car home somehow, right? lol)

BTW Brad,  that homo just joined the forum.  Go wish him the best in the welcome section :)

Haha...I did.

But I deleted it.

It wasn't nice :lol2:

BTW Brad,

but that's for the best....way to be mature.. :greddy2:

:finger:

i just got about 25sq ft more raammat for the strat, yum

my feet smell HORRIBLE

and i love it

how can u not see me?? bright light in ur eyes, loud pipes in ur ears and a big ugly dude in the saddle. oh wait, she couldn't see over the door sills......

Obviously she couldn't hear you either and she probably doesn't even know how to turn on her 8 track player. Beyotch get off da road!!

my feet smell HORRIBLE

and i love it

I will NOT ask for pics.

But I deleted it.

Deleted my welcome as well after reading. That sucks, especially since he rubbed it in afterwards.

Is it likely that I'll get good results with large format tweets mounted in the stock kickpanels firing straight across to the other side of the car? I've seen a number of people do it with midranges and some with tweets, and these were SQ competitors so I'm just wondering. Mine sound like poop on the dash firing across.

I always try to stay up high and as close to the other drivers as possible. Many have successfully done it though.

anyone have a civic or tercel or something sitting around they wanna trade for an s18x, a 5.7ft^3 1" mdf enclosure and a ma audio hk4000d?? it's gotta run good, that's all i ask....

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

I'm on the hunt. . .

BTW. . . .

Navone LOCs FTW!!!!

Hmm.  16V Volvo to 2.3 Ford headswap?

You seen this then?

http://www.mnsportcompacts.net/forum/showthread.php?t=14069

No, I haven't, but thanks! The more info I can get, the better!

He is local to me, and I can speak cars so if I can help...

That's awesome! Thanks!!

Working on procuring a head right now. Plenty of 2.3s lying around the old man's yard.

Ryan, got those stickers today.

They're exactly what I wanted - thanks again!