mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

280 shipped for me cause it'll be local pickup

I bought the 960 before the 860. After powering it up and opening the deck twice, it got jammed. Happens to a number of those, which is why I opted for the 860.

:morning:

too early.

anything-nice.gif

Edited by Penny

nG..that was funny...

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

Is playing a 12 string guitar hard ?

Went to a church today where a lady was playing one. I didnt realize it till someone pointed it out.

It has a crap ton of strings !

Same as a six.

well, i should get the scooter back in 2 weeeks. they start on it tomorrow, closed today. basiclly going to have a new scoot, the only things rremaining are the wheels, motor/tranny and seat. oh yeah, front fender. everything else gets replaced pretty much.

no more barbed wire paint either....didn't want to wait 6 -8 weeks just to get the vivid black tins to have to ship them somewhere to get them painted. so...the scoot will have this paint...

this black on black metallic ghost flame set

the reason being is

1) it's in stock, so i get my bike back faster

2) it's actually cheaper in the long run, which i really don't care about, BUT i want my scoot back..lol

whatcha all think?

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

well, i should get the scooter back in 2 weeeks. they start on it tomorrow, closed today. basiclly going to have a new scoot, the only things rremaining are the wheels, motor/tranny and seat. oh yeah, front fender. everything else gets replaced pretty much.

no more barbed wire paint either....didn't want to wait 6 -8 weeks just to get the vivid black tins to have to ship them somewhere to get them painted. so...the scoot will have this paint...

this black on black metallic ghost flame set

the reason being is

1) it's in stock, so i get my bike back faster

2) it's actually cheaper in the long run, which i really don't care about, BUT i want my scoot back..lol

whatcha all think?

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

Looks good, but I REALLY like the paint it had. I can understand your reason of wanting it back though.

nice job on the lawfuls, and jim I dont blame you, everything you posted is true (your list here a page or so back),

I think for the crap of it I am going to put the H2 15 back in the Exploderrer and get my arse handed to me in Street B this weekend since the comp is so close, I am not going to win squat tuned to 33hz, but Casey did well this weekend at SBN!! (I think he was running 20.1s and ditched the kx2500's, but not sure though, if that is true, that would really be something), oh and I hope Randy's Bass Race truck will be done by the weekend, with 24 RF T1 15s and 12 T1001's powering them

:faintthud:

no baby yet, we are at T - 8 days...

At home, but working today in the lobby of the Marriot. Werd.

The black on black metallic ghost flame set ain't too shabby there Kent.

Wow, 6-8 weeks for tins is painful. The ghosts look nice though. Have to post pics when you get it back.

Thanks Tom for the rec'd, free internet in Phoenix ftw.  Especially since my flight is now delayed an extra hour.

no problemo :fing34:

tis nice, no?

Funny shit Noah.

Anyone catch the one-way surround MD thread on SIN?

Got my ID today. Nice driver, but the damn ID logo on the cone looks like I made it. Really bad. Perhaps the dustcaps were B-stock items.

Got my ID today.  Nice driver, but the damn ID logo on the cone looks like I made it.  Really bad.  Perhaps the dustcaps were B-stock items.

:stfu:

ID dustcaps are generally ugly as sin...which is why it's a good thing the ass of the IDMAX looks so purdy :)

Going to have around $1100 coming in this week, and I have most of it spent already.