mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Fishing season doesn't open here for another few weeks. Want good fishing? Come here ;)

Have been ;) Alaska is pretty dern sexy too. Halibut ......mmmmhhhmmmm:)

Allthough would have to say my favorite place I have ever had the luxury of fishing would be in the bahamas. Went their on my honeymoon. Was cool standing in knee deep water with nothing in sight but water and the horizon :)

Sean, if its not too late I reccomend the Yoko ES 100's, awful lot of tire for the money.  It is not the super high end in grip, but if your ever out here I will take you for a ride in my 300 and show how far into a turn they will let me go (gotta love low cars with a wide track and wide rubber).

Not too late, almost though. Think I am going to go order the KDW2's in hope that they will last longer than the Yoko's (which I had on my 328i and loved but they just didn't last at all). I'd love to come for a ride though, hopefully sometime this year I will make it out your way!

Fishing season doesn't open here for another few weeks. Want good fishing? Come here ;)

Not bad here either, but again not open for a few weeks. If any of you make it this way, I'd be glad to take you out. I am always looking for an excuse to fish.

Actually as the sticker on my boat trailer says, "work is for people who don't fish."

Allthough would have to say my favorite place I have ever had the luxury of fishing would be in the bahamas. Went their on my honeymoon. Was cool standing in knee deep water with nothing in sight but water and the horizon :)

Bahams is a great place. Where were you? I went to nassau and cocoa cay. cocoa cay was on the cruises

Edited by Devillain

I can't remember the last time I went freshwater fishing...although I hear the New River has a nice smallmouth fishery, and I do have a 7' Shakespeare light action with some 10-15lb. mono - usually my speckled trout and red drum rig for the sound. Maybe flouder if they happen to be in the area.

Would look silly out there with the beach setup though, the 12' two piece fiberglass monstrosity loaded up for bluefish and 40lb. stripers in the surf :D I could probably stand on the lake side and hit boats in the middle of the lake...:)

BTW - dont buy from Iceteebone on CA.com... either he's a bad seller or a bad audiophile. both of these have coil scratch. audible through music to boot. but he "never noticed any problems"

- Keep all issues relating to you and CarAudio.com off of this message board. TeamSSAudio.com / SoundSolutionsAudio.com has no relationship with CarAudio.com

Have been ;) Alaska is pretty dern sexy too. Halibut ......mmmmhhhmmmm:)

Alaska's one of the places I'd love to go...once I get my pilot's license and plane :)

BTW - dont buy from Iceteebone on CA.com... either he's a bad seller or a bad audiophile. both of these have coil scratch. audible through music to boot. but he "never noticed any problems"

- Keep all issues relating to you and CarAudio.com off of this message board. TeamSSAudio.com / SoundSolutionsAudio.com has no relationship with CarAudio.com

That post is almost a year old...and he hasn't been online on any of these forums for several months. Do you know the rest of the story?

And the best thing, goes back to the shithole and talks shit.

Walking a fine line. Very fine line.

That post is almost a year old...and he hasn't been online on any of these forums for several months. Do you know the rest of the story?

And the best thing, goes back to the chithole and talks chit.

Walking a fine line. Very fine line.

he talks chit on his forum so i go back to ca.com and will probably be banned on both forums now, but oh well.

Can a mod do something about IamDeMan sig on CA.com?

I pm'ed him about it

LMAO!

I remember that. Left myself logged in and someone fudgeed with my profile.

Sorry to anyone who witnessed that.

Oil just hit $75 a barrel!!!!

:madsign:

I'm seriously thinking about keeping the van for another year, two at the most, and buying some sort of diesel...anything with a diesel, 4WD, and a manual is fair game.

What a great time for me to buy another truck.

*Pulls cover off Ninja*

Big-ass Silverado, late '80s vintage, with 20-gallon twin tanks :D

Fill one with a 80/20 biodiesel mix (veg. oil/methanol), and the other with straight veggie oil. One tank for engine starting, the other for regular operation once it's warmed up.

Im going to be screwed this summer if I have to drive 70 miles roundtrip to and from work at these prices. :(

Edited by iagrdshaka