mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Steve,

Gimme a description of what ur needing and sizes........i'll look around for ya and give ya prices.

J

187 on the undercover cop

yeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaa and ya don't stop....

cause its 187 on the undercover cop!!!!

J

ty Eldo

im shure sean would have a way better answer since he is the resident BMW expert.

actually we've been really super worried about ramos...he was supposed to hang out at dave's on sunday but didn't show and we haven't seen/heard from him.

i hope all is well...we have no way to get in touch with him.

Grr.

Steve,

Gimme a description of what ur needing and sizes........i'll look around for ya and give ya prices.

J

Sleeveless, t-shirts, long sleeves ... all in the second skin material, NOT LooseGear. Size medium or large, depends on the shirt.

Thanks bud.

slooow day.

No kidding.

I ate at 12, am hungry again right now ... looked at the clock, and it's only 1 - here I figured it would be at least an hour later.

Ryan, first I hope you have aftermarket headlamps or at least some clearer ones.. I'll tell you what they are right about HIDs not being able to do worth a crap in the Rain, I had them on my car @ one time. The 9007 HIDS made especially for dodges work only the best in Dodge Pickups. They dont work as good in the Neons because they are lower to the ground and the light reflects faster. As in a Dodge Truck where the light reflects slower. Now Mr. Paul Funk was right. Get a Set of the XENON bulbs and you will be amazed. They out perform crappy Halogens, and HIDS

Just read that...

Aptitude test anyone?

No kidding.

I ate at 12, am hungry again right now ... looked at the clock, and it's only 1 - here I figured it would be at least an hour later.

Am i missing something or does that make total sence

12:00...1 hour later....1:00

Ryan, first I hope you have aftermarket headlamps or at least some clearer ones.. I'll tell you what they are right about HIDs not being able to do worth a crap in the Rain, I had them on my car @ one time. The 9007 HIDS made especially for dodges work only the best in Dodge Pickups. They dont work as good in the Neons because they are lower to the ground and the light reflects faster. As in a Dodge Truck where the light reflects slower. Now Mr. Paul Funk was right. Get a Set of the XENON bulbs and you will be amazed. They out perform crappy Halogens, and HIDS

Just read that...

Aptitude test anyone?

hmmm...i didnt know this light reflecting business has to deal with the height of the car

:wacko:

slooow day.

No kidding.

Am i missing something or does that make total sence

12:00...1 hour later....1:00

I took it as he was expecting it to be at least 2.

I took it as he was expecting it to be at least 2.

:)

Going to be 0.5cuft sealed forward facing.  Was going to do down, but instead am going to glass the bottom of the box.  Everything just fits better that way.

I'm curious as to how it'll sound in that large of an enclosure

Mike recommended .4 to .6 so I thought wtf. It is easy to make smaller.

how much power are you using?

he recomended .25 to me, but i feel they need to be bigger (450w to each)

I work in the business office and in house finance place where dave works.

Yay!

This means I'll have benefits...woah.

whoa... someone hired you?

congrats :P

Just read that...

Aptitude test anyone?

hmmm...i didnt know this light reflecting business has to deal with the height of the car

:wacko:

Ya know... higher the car, the slower the light? Makes sense right? :ohnoes9:

Do they teach basic physics in high school anymore?

what's the difference between a 528i and 328i?

Not really a whole lot. The 5 series is a bit bigger, but they basically ride on the same suspension, engine, transmission. The 5 will have more acoustic dampening and a slightly more expensive feel. Of course this depends on the years that you are looking at too. Anything more specific?