mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

I know one person who needs a ban,

not you don't worry, heck I am not on there enough to get to someone who needs banning, they are usually banned before I get there and I miss the fun

I'm quite certain that before long Noah will find a reason (or simply create one) to ban me. I'm not overly concerned with any of the other mods banning me. And if I do get banned I'll just migrate over here permanently until you guys see fit to eliminate that option as well.

oh....Justin are you and doug going to AR Blast?

looks like ol' chitaudio.com is down.

:pukedesk:

not you don't worry, heck I am not on there enough to get to someone who needs banning, they are usually banned before I get there and I miss the fun

I'm quite certain that before long Noah will find a reason (or simply create one) to ban me. I'm not overly concerned with any of the other mods banning me. And if I do get banned I'll just migrate over here permanently until you guys see fit to eliminate that option as well.

I highly doubt that will ever happen.

Who were you talking about in your earlier post?

you have shown no reason to warent the need for me to, plus I feel the mod team here is very good and no trigger happy, yes there are a few similar people, but things run somewhat smoother here,

not to mention I have not had to ban a real regular member here in a very long time

oh....Justin are you and doug going to AR Blast?

No...we will be at this one...

8/19/2006

3:00:00 PM

1 KUMHO STREET WARRIORZ

DALLAS TX

479-750-0505

SPL+CS

DP

Fear the mighty hammer :)

Gary biggs is gonna retire the buick after this season :(

But gonna get ca&e to do an indepth behind the scenes article about it :)

OH EM GEEEZ. I have more posts than prowler on SSA.

I have ~10 on both :( .... :D

Gary biggs is gonna retire the buick after this season :(

maybe he will raffle it off :attempt:

Aaron...it sloooooooooooowing dooooooown on meeeeeeeee.....T3 line and its not even as fast as 56k on this site. Everywhere else is just fine. :(

Anybody know if the wcc plaques can be removed from the orion's ? :)

Not sure Ramos.

you have shown no reason to warent the need for me to, plus I feel the mod team here is very good and no trigger happy, yes there are a few similar people, but things run somewhat smoother here,

not to mention I have not had to ban a real regular member here in a very long time

Hence my specific mention of the one mod who I might actually get banned by and a disclaimer of not particularly being concerned with any others.

I've had discussions with Mike about disagreement I had with certain actions. It was discussed and then it was over.

I've talked with Justin about things I disagreed with. it was talked about then it was over.

Neither of them made any great efforts to defend what they had done while discussing it ~ a fact that I have a great deal of respect for.

It's just the one, denim. And at the end of the day I do not dislike Noah. I reckon he's likely a good guy and for the most part amuses me more often than not. Ahh.......nevermind. I do not care to get on my soapbox again about things I have no control over so I'ma just shaddup...

PM HCCAfan on ca.com

yeah Ramos...the regular Orion logo is beneth that horrid WCC thing

I can get a used wcc d2400 for $150 . It works , and is in decent shape . Just don't like that god awful wcc crap :)

2:15 until 5 days of fishing, camping, skiing, wakeboarding, drinking, and partying bliss :woot:

Have fun. Don't get lost in the woods :)