mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Sorry it was one of yours though Kent.  If its someone elses then its fair game, especially "in your backyard".

absolutely..lol...anything tossed into the bakyard, jumping into the backyard, or whatever, is indeed fair game. but this one was the boys'..though the new one is cool as hell...

we once had a deer jump into our yard...took four people to pull sugar off of it..lol...and then a few of them got bit...sumbitches shouldn't have been in my yard!! lmao....

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

Seems like we get those fellas pretty regular every year for awhile up here, big ass things, very cool.

x2..we call them banana spiders, but i know that's not correct as there are real banana spiders in central/ south america, and you surely don't want to get bit by them...

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

kent= crazy mo fo

nature of the beast i guess...lol

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

I have no idea what kind of spider it is. It was on a fence near a communications building in Vevay, Indiana. It's on the very South Eastern tip of IN on the Ohio River.

It didn't budge an inch until I threw a sunflower seed on it's web. That bastard spun around so quick and spun a web on it like flash. He'll be in for a surprise when he goes to chomp on it.

it's called a Argiope aurantia, commonly known as teh golden garden spider

ome neat info

edit for bad info...lol....

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

Ryan, what sort of work do you do with communications?

I'm a tower monkey during winter break, usually...club I'm a member of usually holds a big workday New Year's week, and a few of us ride the platform up to the 1000' level to work on the repeaters :)

I should get pictures this year, talk about good views...

Just welcoming you in here, don't see you that often in teh 'hop...

Been a little busy with CYV but I am back. I don't feel intellegent enough to participate in some of the conversations going on here but I try to help out when I can.

Was a good day at the beach. There were dolphins swimming about 20 feet away from us.

Ramos= n00b

forgot the fuse...pfffttt

who uses fuses ?

Not using proper fusing = no competeing :( I slipped , but at least I did take the fuse out while the power wire wasn't conected to anything . Don't I get brownie points for safety ? :)