mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

i also have a roll of raammat on order for the fiero, can't wait to get the doors done on it, that'll be a huge step towards the end.

the plan as of now is to split the roll between the doors and a little on the roof. Then cover everything in spectrum firewall, then cover with ensolite. a little more than the floor and firewall got, but i think the doors need it more.

I can get pics of both, but i don't think the girl will ever be opening the door up like that again.

The best part is how it was supposed to be an accident, i'm on the phone with her for 10min getting directions before parking in front of the place, like she didn't know when i'd be there.

The other girl i will get pics of next time she works, i'd like to get pics of everyone at the gap, with a vagina

I can get pics of both, but i don't think the girl will ever be opening the door up like that again. 

The best part is how it was supposed to be an accident,  i'm on the phone with her for 10min getting directions before parking in front of the place, like she didn't know when i'd be there. 

The other girl i will get pics of next time she works, i'd like to get pics of everyone at the gap,  with a vagina

:woot: for pics

i can't wait to start installing my chit. I'm finishing up the suspension within the next couple of weeks. Then I'll start on the stereo. Lots of fiberglassing, woodworking, and deadening goin on.

no progress, found out i might need some engine work, if it does i'll have the whole thing rebuilt, considering a bit higher compression too.

Hopefully going to get with ramos to get help with the door pods. then i think it'll be on to buying equipment time

yo man let me know if you need anything for a fiero. my buddy has like 6 of them sitting at his house. He buys em and parts em out. he has one on air ride that he is currently building up as a show car.

wow actually yes there's a few parts i need that i've been unable to locate for less than an even trade for my left testicle

i need the marker lights, all 4, with molding. Its a GT model so they aren't the multi-pieces ones. if you can find out if he has them or can get them that would be awesome, i'll have to think of other stuff i might need too. Hell i do need the whole passenger ground effect, but shipping might be crazy on that

explain socially retarded. what exactly is that?

Background story:

I'm in a long-distance relationship, GF came over for a night, we had a lot of fun, we made plans for me to go over there next week. I completely rearranged my schedule so that I could go over there next week. I then tell her to make arrangements so that she can pick me up from the ferry on Wednesday night.

Tonight, she decides to tell me that they're having a get together instead and that "it's a bad time to come." When I asked her why, she said because I'm "socially retarded." When I asked her what that's supposed to mean, she said, "because you don't know how to act at a party and you don't talk to people you don't know."

BTW, that's code for "I don't want you hanging around me all night" ... I can only imagine why :rolleyes: So I've decided that since I have had like 3 girls I know who have expressed interest in me in the last 2 months, I might as well just go be "socially retarded" with one of them on my days off next week ...

Oh, she also tells me I'm not being very understanding ... :rolleyes:

wow, that's cold man

you seriously need to break that off

No, I seriously need to stab her in the throat ...

i agree with tom, no way in hell should you ever be with a girl who is so self involved that they don't want you around because you're not a social butterfly. I wouldn't even give her the pleasure of a good bangin

Drop it like its hot.

Honestly James, you shouldve taken our advice a long time ago....

i agree with tom, no way in hell should you ever be with a girl who is so self involved that they don't want you around because you're not a social butterfly.  I wouldn't even give her the pleasure of a good bangin

You should have a PM soon. If not tomorrow, send me one reminding me.

GO TO BED STEVE !

I'm going ... I'm going.

I get so tired and try to fall asleep, but somehow wind up feeling wide awake moments later.

I really need to beat the shit out of someone.

Sean, some person is selling a 91 325i in my local paper for $1000.

It doesnt run though

They are fun to drive, real connected to the road; but that is a lot for a non-working car.

And by sometime, I mean this weekend or next...

TODAY!

I almost forgot the work it was wiring everything back up :(

Times like this I wish I had a receiver, lol

I know how you feel, I got my gear moved under the futon and how I wanted it, and then I'm like, chit, I've got to wire it back up...

Way to many cables, but its worth it... :woot:

i think all of your stuff put together weighs as much as one amp, though :(

I've got the amps back in and wired up, now I need to find a f'ing hex driver for the rack screws I bought. Badass black anodized ones.

Get on that.

Seriously.

Damn, how much them amps weigh?? I've probably got 70+lbs of crap...

I have two amps that almost weigh that much each, and today I am going pawning looking for maybe another.

no progress, found out i might need some engine work, if it does i'll have the whole thing rebuilt, considering a bit higher compression too. 

Hopefully going to get with ramos to get help with the door pods.  then i think it'll be on to buying equipment time

How about a used 3.1L

wow, that's cold man

you seriously need to break that off

No, I seriously need to stab her in the throat ...

As Ryan would say put it in her butt hard instead. And then I'll add, leave without saying chit afterwards.