mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

G'night Sean, 5:30 is gonna come damn quick

Oh god did it. I am beat and still have at least an hours worth of work to do.

Speaking of light weight small cars. This summer I'm going to get some quality time with a ~'67 Fiat convertible, its my grandparents and they really don't want it. They have already told me when I have a garage of my own I can have it, and Dad has said if it stays at the ranch he is selling it, but I'm going to try to get that running this summer and have some fun in it. Little 4cyl, 2seater, red drop-top car.

sounds like it needs a small block :)

I'm pretty sure a smallbock in it, if it would fit, would twist the car in half :)

But damn would it fly. *in a straight line only*

damn weak european cars

Like the Cobra

Steveo, when you are done with the dissertation, you should upload it so some of us can learn from it.

Will do. I will put up bits and pieces once complete/available.

has anyone ever sanded down to bare metal on an old car before?

Stripped that far as well.

has anyone ever sanded down to bare metal on an old car before?

Countless times.

Women are fricking stupid.

I've done a little bit of bodywork Devillian, what you need?

Yup women are stupid.

And you two have PM

I'll be doing that this summer, lol.

Repainting the van?

i want to complain about studying the renal chapter but so far i really like it.

ps teacher e-mailed grading is all screwey but my grade SHOULD be fine. apparently i was down as 0s for two assignment's that i actually did.

loop of Henley, portal system, and such?

sphincters.... **giggles**

**notices he said renal and not anal**

tom's a perv

the only part of this i know i need to study is what exactly is excreted/absorbed along the path, because we have to know exactly where and when inside the kidney...glomerulus and whatever the section of tube is after the kidney...hmm there must be a name for that as a whole (not just loop of henle)

ah there we go, the section after the glomerulus is the renal tubule, which is the 2nd part of the nephron, for those wondering, the renal corpuscle is the other part

hmm there was a sphincter we had to study...i'm guessing at the bladder. I remember because there is an internal and external, and just like the anus, the internal is involuntary, the external is voluntary.

tom's a perv

the only part of this i know i need to study is what exactly is excreted/absorbed along the path, because we have to know exactly where and when inside the kidney...glomerulus and whatever the section of tube is after the kidney...hmm there must be a name for that as a whole (not just loop of henle)

excrement..... **giggles**

ah there we go, the section after the glomerulus is the renal tubule, which is the 2nd part of the nephron, for those wondering, the renal corpuscle is the other part

ahh thank you, i was wondering that actually