mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

i honestly didn't notice a damn thing about the engine, though i thought the aussie was hotter

me too, but she was way too damn hot to be that intelligent

and way too female.... fing05.gif

lol that too

Is it just me or is 39* outside a little to chilly to be having the windows on the house open?

Is it just me or is 39* outside a little to chilly to be having the windows on the house open?

got mine open 59 here

*psst, if you didn't know, its Ryan in manhattan*

*psst, if you didn't know, its Ryan in manhattan*

Not a whole lot, got an older Tahoe and looking at what to do for the sound system.

You should come check out the audio shop in hays with me sometime. They do some bad ass installs. They also have arc, but at rapeme prices.

I'm thinking about getting a few sets of Z's, think i locked in a good price, but want to make sure.

Thinking 9887 will be playing source duty.

Edited by Sex Cells

Theres a good audio shop in Hays? That kinda surprises me, but I guess it is the biggest town in like a 150mi radius... :) We should go check it out sometime though.

Do a 3-way active setup, with 8's or 10's for midbass duty. :D We need to work in that Tahoe, and do something to Sam's car as well. :)

Theres a good audio shop in Hays? That kinda surprises me, but I guess it is the biggest town in like a 150mi radius... :) We should go check it out sometime though.

Do a 3-way active setup, with 8's or 10's for midbass duty. :D We need to work in that Tahoe, and do something to Sam's car as well. :)

Yeah, it was quite the surprise. The fab work they do its top notch.

And an active setup would be nice, i'll probably go passive to start out with and then figure out where i want to go from there. I could always use help with the 'hoe though... i'm not so experienced. We should do something with sams car too. I dont talk to him near enough now that i shut my cell off and his computer broke. I'm actually fixing one of my laptops to lend him for a while. I should probably do the soldering tomorrow if i'm not too lazy...