mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Steve, I think he's still in awe of the 15sec FC... it's a breeze compared to 30seconds...

Steve, I think he's still in awe of the 15sec FC... it's a breeze compared to 30seconds...

don;t worry tommy, I thnk you'll like it here. we get into some good discussions. In between the full-auto posting. :D

You got that right.

Josh and Jordan probably enjoyed sending me a garbage bag full of packing peanuts.

Bastards.

You got that right.

Josh and Jordan probably enjoyed sending me a garbage bag full of packing peanuts.

Bastards.