mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

I am super happy Sean. I'm glad I asked. Again. the XL would have been nice though. I need to go get a verticle rack, I made one, but it wasn't pretty. Worked like a champ though.

I didn't even have to foil it for the second part of cooking which normaly is a must any other way. That pluss some oven wedge fries covered in garlic and olive oil. Yup. it was great.

Next time.... i'm going for Smack yo momma good.

I also plan on doing a huge beef shoulder. SHould be GREAT. I'm not sure on seasoning, but I'm excited.

I never use foil and don't find it necessary on the komodo. :) Heat control is the key and that thing can do it. Mmmm, collagen.

Needless to say ours is going to be chained down...

If one man can pick that up and put it in the back of a truck or trailer to steal it, I'd just let him and stay the hell away. :)

A shotgun shell to the chest probably wouldn't hurt that guy either.

It'd probably be about as effective as pissing in the wind. :)

I need to road trip to the east coast and coax team 'hillybilly SQ' into building up my Cadillac. Maybe if I bring some beer and fried chicken I could coax it out of them. :P

Would be ~500$ in fuel to get there and back... Why can't I live closer...

DSC_0466.jpg

I like the red and orange car in the background much better than the rice burner in the foreground.

just the red for me plzkthx

That "riceburner" is a Nissan Skyline, and it is pure muscle, I would prefer that Orange 1971 Boss Mach One...ahhh Mustangs.....:wackit3:

It doesn't matter how fast the Skyline is, it will never be "muscle." And I seriously hope you don't think that's a '71....

Should finally finish the shelves for the entertainment center this week and get that installed so ya'll get photos of that sometime. :)

:woot:

Cheaper to pay for help locally

Cheaper to pay for help locally

True, but I don't know hardly anyone around here I would trust with ripping a Cadillac dash apart to stuff 3" full range in there.

It doesn't matter how fast the Skyline is, it will never be "muscle." And I seriously hope you don't think that's a '71....

'71? LOL.

Matt: What would it take to get the 9861/H701 combo off of your hands?

Never got the concept of "woman's car" personally...

It doesn't matter how fast the Skyline is, it will never be "muscle."

I've seen the dyno pulls for the GT-R and I heartily disagree. Sure, its not a muscle car (obviously) but it does have muscle; not just a fart can and an airplane wing. Which I'm pretty sure is what dem beats was referring to (I hope).

If it looks gay, it probably is.

Lambos are gay then. Makes sense....

If it looks gay, it probably is.

Gee, tell us how you really feel... :)

I wouldn't mind a Charger, Challenger, 'Cuda or Chevelle to toy with but it'll have to wait until I figure out what is going on career wise here. For now I'll just drop small bits of cash into the C every year on little things - sucks this year has to be winter rims and tires ... pisses me off.

We go out in the world and take our chances

Fate is just the weight of circumstances

Thats the way that lady luck dances

Roll the bones

ryan2 and sean, ca.com asking prices do not apply here, you all know that. tell me what you want and make an offer or i'll let you know what you can have it for.