mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

gas at cheapest is 3.29 here. there's stations with premium at/over $4 /gal, so damn expensive with all the crap additives this state requires.

im sort of really tuning into my electronics class now that we are talking about applications of BJTs in amplifiers :woot:

What about the BLT drives? Are they next?

i believe MOSFETS are next im interested in those lil guys cuz i hear all this talk about MOSFET technology in amps and wanna know what they do

good morning (for those in the states). I filled gas at 2.15 yesterday, wahoo! my has bill is half of what it was when I started work 3.5 months ago. wow. Apparently there are places in Texas at 1.98. I never thought we'd see sub-2.00 again.

Nice !

Gas prices are still high over here :(

my dad said its about 2.40 in baytown, and it like 2.46 here in beaumont

dont know how ur gettin gas that cheap in kansas

$1.059/L here, or $4/gallon. Makes no sense how much more we pay.

You're not alone :(

Fucking gas companies. Oil price goes down by more that 50%, gas prices go down by 5-6% :shrug:

So we found a 3/8"x2'x5' copper plate in a room that we are cleaning out... It only weighs 350lbs...

So we found a 3/8"x2'x5' copper plate in a room that we are cleaning out... It only weighs 350lbs...

take it to the bank!

Make some copper buss bars !

Or send it my way :D

well off to my circuits 2 class lata guys

Have fun. I skipped all my Analog and Digital Circuits lectures untill now...:ehh:

Cash that copper in! Fuck me is solid copper wiring expensive now. $230 for the 50' of 6/3 I need to get a 60A service into my garage. Fuck. Have to see what Al wire is running at. I'll probably need 4/3 if I use it though.

Looks like I could get about 1.4$ a pound or less for it...

good morning (for those in the states). I filled gas at 2.15 yesterday, wahoo! my has bill is half of what it was when I started work 3.5 months ago. wow. Apparently there are places in Texas at 1.98. I never thought we'd see sub-2.00 again.

Dude that is some bullchit yo.........we are paying between 3.10 and 3.45 here (depends on what brand of gas)...........I know tucson just 70 miles away is at 2.98 or so

That's what I'm saying! Lowest here yesterday was $3.09 Arco crap

im sort of really tuning into my electronics class now that we are talking about applications of BJTs in amplifiers :woot:

What about the BLT drives? Are they next?

i believe MOSFETS are next im interested in those lil guys cuz i hear all this talk about MOSFET technology in amps and wanna know what they do

They're basicaly an on-off switch for electronics. You'll prolly learn about the NPN and PNP transistors as well as what the anode and cathode is of the transistor. Things of that nature anyway. I've always been interested in these topics. If you like it, the class will be fast yet fun

Make some copper buss bars !

Or send it my way :D

That's what I'm talking about!, hell yeah, what a find

Edited by Earthman

felt like 80 at the beach this morning. it's not even noon yet. going to be a hot day.

Our news channel shown LA area to be hotter than here last couple days. That's something you don't see often

wow, that's amazing

cheapest around here is 2.67

dang

did the price of copper go down a bunch?

I thought at one point it was over $4/lb

did the price of copper go down a bunch?

I thought at one point it was over $4/lb

It did go down a lot.

i find it amazing how much my hearing changes throughout the day.

the other day the gf was in my bedroom all day while i was at school. I get home and she's borderline frantic/pissed because there's "a sound" in my room. I couldn't hear it at all, not even a hint. Well eventually she targets the printer/scanner combo, apparently it was emitting a high frequency sound. Well, last night at about 2am i heard the shit for the first time. I've had that printer for years and never heard that sound.

I really notice the difference in the mornings when listening to the stock crossfire system, it's pucking brutal.

That's not the first time I've heard of that. Sucks that women do have better high frequency hearing than we do :(