mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

well if that is the case, then I am going shopping,

if i am going to be a whore,

i want the little school girl outfit at least....

oh and the nun too!!!

:chat: = :boobies:

4487453v9_350x350_Front.jpg

:P

you know I've been thinking about it; you looked at the 2007+ C63 AMG's dem beats? They're practically the same size as the E63's

ROFL, practically??? You are very undersized then. They are friggin ridiculously teeny on the inside.

they look the same on paper; dunno :shrug: oh well

I've driven both (e55 & C63) and the E I am SUPER comfortable in, the C is smaller than my old E36 BM'er. So much so that I can't really see stoplights out the windshield when I am at them.

I got some real seat time in my sister's 328 yesterday for the first time. That thing is so small and nimble compared to my cars. Needs twice the horsepower though :D

And in stock form it is still faster to 60 or 100 than your SS, just hides it better. Luckily more power is pretty easy to come by on those.

maybe when the Imp was stock. and it does hide it really well, just quiet and smooth all the way to 6500

I meant stock to stock, sorry that wasn't more clear. And yes I still agree it is grossly underpowered, just softening your statement a bit.

ok i was saying was up..... but i mean shit you always have something smart to say ....that ain't called for but i mean when you are behind a screen in a diff state you can do that right... :suicide-santa:

What's the purpose of this post? Are you trying to start shit?

guess you didnt read it all, when he was running his mouth, now did you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NOPE

running my mouth? You are the one that was exuding verbal diarrhea through the keyboard. Stop with the ridiculous posts NOW!

Cleaned up the Audi, pics later today and finally listing both cars for sale. I'd like to own 2 instead of 4.

Pics of the A6!

89776183.jpg

Very nice Sean, how much are you selling her for?

Probably around 10, not sure haven't looked at any yet to see.

Better than sitting next to a fat guy I suppose.

HEY!

I lean away from people I dont know. It's hard to suck in 55-60 shoulders mang!

;)

Big & Fat are not one in the same.

dude just stop shut up leave it alone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! calling someone a tart and i don't even know what post you are talking about so drop it that was like 5 days ago and you have bine on here since then and now you want to bring it up really

Weatherman is saying its going to "get cold tonight with lows in the mid 40's"; nearly pissed myself laughing

Cold? That? HA! Balmy at best...

well if that is the case, then I am going shopping,

if i am going to be a whore,

i want the little school girl outfit at least....

oh and the nun too!!!

:chat: = :boobies:

4487453v9_350x350_Front.jpg

:P

lmao lol

all that rambling about the game should be considered a whoring session

And should NEVER happen again without a beginning and ends at post. I am fucking serious to, I REALLY don't want to see anything like that without.

see always has something to say when they just talked about it and is the cussing necassary. denim took care of it without any negative words

I will delete all the bickering next time.

Mark where you start and where you finished the bickering and whoring.

Ooookkkkk...sorry about that. I just get a little excited when we play the patsies. I'll keep my NFL interests off the board in the future.

No no no no. NFL discussion is great. What Adrian is talking about is that in the iHop we have a courtesy rule. That is, if you go on a multiple page spam or whoring discussion (near chat rate), just page mark the start and end of it. That means when it is done, roll back to the beginning of it and state something along the lines of:

Skip to page XXXXXXX to by-pass whoring / blah blah chat / sports smack talk etc. and at the end state the page it began on.

It is just a nice move to fellow iHop'er (yes, that is a noun because I said so ;) ), to save time because so many of us read every page. That is all Adrian is getting at. You can spam it up, whore to your hearts content in the iHop, that is the reason we started it. But just be polite and inform the others where you started and stopped. Vladd is a good example on a few of his massive iHop whoring runs. :drink40:

i understand this thought process.....

have not been a big user of the ihop and have not seen this example carried out before to consider the mentioned procedure...

it makes god sense though,

i will attempt to do that next week when we beat the Ravens.

but is whoring really a issue in here, i have seen you comment on it before saying no it is not.

just clarifying it.

i don't like being a suspected little whore, it feels dirty,

thanks chop

Go back and read the whole thread and then you'll understand.

lol what a whore and where is my money at!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

You need to replace the exclamation points with one question mark. Then perhaps that would make sense.

dude just stop shut up leave it alone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! calling someone a tart and i don't even know what post you are talking about so drop it that was like 5 days ago and you have bine on here since then and now you want to bring it up really

I haven't been actually as since then I have been on a plane to Europe and working. One more outburst from you and I'll remove your posting priveleges.

see always has something to say when they just talked about it and is the cussing necassary. denim took care of it without any negative words

I don't give a shit. Heed my warning, considering you posted this before you read that I'll ignore it.

And this is where you get a day off. You can't post anymore tonight and if you act like a sorry little bitch again it will be a lot longer.

My pleasure. And on that note, goodnight.

Of course Sean is an asshole; in fact he'll tell you that himself

as far as looking down his nose, I'm surprised the man hasn't already gone permanently cross-eyed from doing so